My first homebrew results

50mg/ml Test Base

1.5% BA
25% BB
started crashing at room temperature within 30 minutes

1.5% BA
35% BB. held steady longer but it is crashing as I stuck it in a vial

Gonna try 45% BB next.

This is a great thread, I have been thinking of taking the plunge and brewing my own test and primo.
What kinds of glassware do you use for your brewing?
I don't plan on brewing at a large scale so do you think a simple 0.2 Whattman filter and large syringe would do the job for say 100ml of Oil?
I plan on making 100ml batches once I have done some test runs and storing it in large 100ml vials rather than many small 10ml ones.
I don't want to have 100s of vials sitting around just in case.
Yes I filter directly into a 50mL vial then use a vial adapter to prevent the stoppers from degrading.

part of me posting this is not necessarily to "Brag", but also to say many of yall are capable of doing so. this is much easier than making capsules.

With some of the sources/options we have you can
-buy raws for a cheap price
-send stuff for testing for a cheap price(shipping is cheaper)
-buy your own equipment. can control with what you do put in your body.

part of me posting this is not necessarily to "Brag", but also to say many of yall are capable of doing so. this is much easier than making capsules.

With some of the sources/options we have you can
-buy raws for a cheap price
-send stuff for testing for a cheap price(shipping is cheaper)
-buy your own equipment. can control with what you do put in your body.
Right on brother, this is most definitely the best route to go.

Mast e 300 1.5/22 is holding

Just made test d. I need jano results but it looks like it's holding at 500. Pipless. Thanks @narta

Test concentration reference

Mast e 300 1.5/22 is holding

Just made test d. I need jano results but it looks like it's holding at 500. Pipless. Thanks @narta

Test concentration reference

500mg?

Keep us updated may have to try that. What bb/ba?

For reference
500mg?

Keep us updated may have to try that. What bb/ba?
2/22. Study says you can do it at 600 with just 20%

Strength is the same as test U

50mg/ml Test Base

1.5% BA
25% BB
started crashing at room temperature within 30 minutes

1.5% BA
35% BB. held steady longer but it is crashing as I stuck it in a vial

Gonna try 45% BB next.
I successfully brew Test Base at 67mg/ml with 2/25 BA/BB in mig840 and it never crashes. I use as a PWO 2-3 days per week when I want a little extra help. No PIP, for me at least.

Narta: Out of curiosity, I wonder what effect test base would have in Castor Oil. I know it doesn’t make sense, but I am curious still the same.

I successfully brew Test Base at 67mg/ml with 2/25 BA/BB in mig840 and it never crashes. I use as a PWO 2-3 days per week when I want a little extra help. No PIP, for me at least.

Narta: Out of curiosity, I wonder what effect test base would have in Castor Oil. I know it doesn’t make sense, but I am curious still the same.
I noticed test base crashed in MCT at 2/45 but not in castor at 2/45

Should delay the absorption rate, but that is counterproductive for the use cases of TNE/TBase

I really need to nake a TNE/TrenNE/MTren combo for pwo. Murder in a syringe.

I though I don’t need to create a thread for my question. I have brewed four vials of test e: 150mg/ml 1:15 gso, 200mg/ml 1:20 mct, 200mg/ml 1:20 castor, 250 mg/ml 1:30 mct. Gso and cso don’t have any pip at all but all the mct versions leave a pip for a few days.
I brewed mast p at 150mg/ml 1:20 in mct which is pipless too and it crashes everyday.
Do you guys any idea why test e in mct gives me so much pip?

I though I don’t need to create a thread for my question. I have brewed four vials of test e: 150mg/ml 1:15 gso, 200mg/ml 1:20 mct, 200mg/ml 1:20 castor, 250 mg/ml 1:30 mct. Gso and cso don’t have any pip at all but all the mct versions leave a pip for a few days.
I brewed mast p at 150mg/ml 1:20 in mct which is pipless too and it crashes everyday.
Do you guys any idea why test e in mct gives me so much pip?

It’s common knowledge for a while now that test E has been causing pip issues for almost a decade, hence, the surge in Cypionate popularity.

Maybe it’s the mct you’re allergic too in your case since the other oils are not causing you pip. Still, I have avoided brewing test e for a while now because of reported pip.

It’s common knowledge for a while now that test E has been causing pip issues for almost a decade, hence, the surge in Cypionate popularity.

Maybe it’s the mct you’re allergic too in your case since the other oils are not causing you pip. Still, I have avoided brewing test e for a while now because of reported pip.
Well i used high concentration mast p in mct with no problem and test e in other oils with no problem too. Same material
Do you think that it has something to do with the fast absorption of mct leaving test e behind? Same thing can happen with another long ester like cyp

Well i used high concentration mast p in mct with no problem and test e in other oils with no problem too. Same material
Do you think that it has something to do with the fast absorption of mct leaving test e behind? Same thing can happen with another long ester like cyp
I have no idea how the mechanism works, I just avoided test E as a whole. Test is so cheap nowadays that throwing away 100g won’t break your wallet.

Lets go for standard recipes only using BA/BB. I mainly only use MCT/GSO/Castor
I typically go for 1.5% BA

Test C 250 has been my biggest pain in the ass.

I also may use BB as a thinning agent for GSO/Castor
These are generally pipless

Some Standard Recipes I use with 1.5/20.
Test C 200
Tren A 100
Tren E 200
NPP 100
Test P 100

Recipes I use with 1.5/15-18
EQ 500(18% as a thinning agent)
Mast E 200(15%)
Deca 300
Test E 250(not sure BB is even needed )
Primo E150(18%)

High Concentration
Test U 200(25%)
NPP 150(24%)
Test C 250(25%)
Mast E 300(22%)
Test U 250 Castor (35-50%)
Test No Ester Castor (45%)
Test D 500(22%) crashed in freezer, it went down to liquid at room temp.

Sponsors

Latest posts