My first run. 10 weeks 500mg test-e 400mg EQ

championnull

What's up guys. New to the forum thought I'd say hello. I ran 500mg test with 400mg of eq and 1mg of arimidex EOD for 10 weeks. I started at 178 ended up at 191. I know I probably didn't run the EQ long enough or at high enough dose, but I was happy with the result none the less. I've been off for 6 weeks and completed my pct, currently weighing in at 188. About to start my next cycle in a week two but I'm gonna up the EQ to 600 and kick start the cycle with 40mg of tbol for the first 6 weeks. BTW I'm 30 and 6'1".

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 134
What's up guys. New to the forum thought I'd say hello. I ran 500mg test with 400mg of eq and 1mg of arimidex EOD for 10 weeks. I started at 178 ended up at 191. I know I probably didn't run the EQ long enough or at high enough dose, but I was happy with the result none the less. I've been off for 6 weeks and completed my pct, currently weighing in at 188. About to start my next cycle in a week two but I'm gonna up the EQ to 600 and kick start the cycle with 40mg of tbol for the first 6 weeks. BTW I'm 30 and 6'1".
Looks like you are making progress. You should be off cycle for another month. Something else to consider is that EQ takes many weeks to fall to a level where you can run a successful pct.

Awesome gains. I was considering running EQ in my next cycle along with test e and tbol, but I might just opt for a shorter cycle. I think most people recommend running EQ for around 16 weeks.

Any sides from the EQ?

I'll definitely consider taking some more time off.

No noticeable sides I gave blood at week 6 then again on week 12 to take care of the rise of red blood cells.

That cycle sounds legit I basically ran the same thing earlier this year! 20 weeks 400eq 600 test tbol kickstart var finish

What were your results like, and were you bulking/cutting/recomp? And how was recovery?
I was bulking the majority of the time then when I added the var started cardio and cut out late night carbs. Gained about 15lbs and kept basically all of it since I didnt pct. Cruising now on 225mg week. I honestly prob wont run eq again and if i do will be a way higher dose. Didnt feel much other than the test to be honest. Except when i was on the orals.

I was bulking the majority of the time then when I added the var started cardio and cut out late night carbs. Gained about 15lbs and kept basically all of it since I didnt pct. Cruising now on 225mg week. I honestly prob wont run eq again and if i do will be a way higher dose. Didnt feel much other than the test to be honest. Except when i was on the orals.

That's why I'm on the fence about EQ. I've read that it doesn't do much for some people, yet other people love the stuff. I might just do test and tbol/var for my next cycle. Looking for something that'll harden me up a bit while putting on some more size.

That's why I'm on the fence about EQ. I've read that it doesn't do much for some people, yet other people love the stuff. I might just do test and tbol/var for my next cycle. Looking for something that'll harden me up a bit while putting on some more size.
I fuckin loved 24k var it hardened me up nice. If u run eq I would run at least 600 imo. I honestly didnt feel shit no appetite increase or nothin. Wish i would've used 24 eq... i used gp test enth and gp eq. I already had it on hand

I fuckin loved 24k var it hardened me up nice. If u run eq I would run at least 600 imo. I honestly didnt feel shit no appetite increase or nothin. Wish i would've used 24 eq... i used gp test enth and gp eq. I already had it on hand

Would you say you preferred the var over the tbol?

Got to try both! Tbol was fucking awesome when I ran it! Libido went up and my waist leaned out while adding a few pounds. O and I felt like a god in the gym. Dbol gave me a similar feeling, so maybe it's just mental/placebo.

Got to try both! Tbol was fucking awesome when I ran it! Libido went up and my waist leaned out while adding a few pounds. O and I felt like a god in the gym. Dbol gave me a similar feeling, so maybe it's just mental/placebo.
Oh, I'll be trying both for sure, I was just curious which one he preferred and why. I've looked into it, and it seems like var is favored slightly more than tbol. Unfortunately my source sold out of var FAST :(.

Would you say you preferred the var over the tbol?
I liked the var more.. it seemed to harden me up more. The tbol gave me more strength for sure but fucked up my appetite i was having a hard time eating. I started at 60 and had to back down to 40mg ed with the tbol. The var didnt do much in the way of strength for me but i looked awesome. Really vascular and dense. Agaain i started at 60 but my bp was going crazy so i had to back down to 40... that seemed to be my sweet spot for the 2