My heaviest cycle to date.

Bill Bixcer

Hey everbody. This thread is going to be a cycle log of my heaviest cycle to date. And also a review of the compounds and their companies I'm using. The steroids I will be using are all from the same line manufactured by Alpha Pharma Healthcare which consists of 2 Induject 250 vials (sustanon 250), Alphabet 10mg tabs @ 150 tabs (dbol), and 2 Trenarapid 100 mg vials (tren ace). I am also injecting Godtropin growth hormone at 7iu a day. I started the growth 8 days ago at 3iu and quickly tapered up to 7iu a day and will continue 7iu ed as long as I can handle it.

My steroid injections will be on an everyday basis. And will go as follows:

Weeks 1-4:
50mg dbol ed
50mg sust 250 ed
100 mg tren ace ed
7iu GH ed (3iu @6am, 2iu @ noon, 2iu @4pm)

Weeks 5-16:
50mg sust 250 ed
100 mg tren ace ed
7iu GH ed (3iu @ 6am, 2iu @noon, 2iu @ 4pm)

Now before anyone says, HEY!! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TREN A TO LAST 4 MONTHS?!?! I'm going to order more tren from atlas labs in a few weeks just to try it out.

Any and all suggestions will be listened to and possibly appreciated lol!! I will attach a pic of the alpha gear and Godtropin GH. Thanks everbody and wish me luck hahaha :rolleyes::D:cool:;):)

I'm an ironworker brother. I climb columns and walk beams with a harness loaded to the kilt with 50lbs of tools and bolts all day ;) it's much more extreme than operating but thank u for the concern my friend! :)

Im planning a 6month GH run next year. 3 months just GH and last 3 months with a cycle.

Any notable sides from the GH so far?
Yes, I get the red spot where I inject, minor headache for about 3-4 days, fatigue, runny nose and I can literally fall asleep anywhere if I want lol. Pumps feel great when training but I'm not sure if that's the GH or just me getting excited about the sides lol. It's a little too early to tell from what I've gathered on just how good it's going to be...so I'll run this kit all the way thru and we'll see. I'll keep you posted brotherman!

Yes, I get the red spot where I inject, minor headache for about 3-4 days, fatigue, runny nose and I can literally fall asleep anywhere if I want lol. Pumps feel great when training but I'm not sure if that's the GH or just me getting excited about the sides lol. It's a little too early to tell from what I've gathered on just how good it's going to be...so I'll run this kit all the way thru and we'll see. I'll keep you posted brotherman!

What? That's not good.... Red spot, minor headache and runny nose?

Why did you choose sustanon? Also, why Godtropin?
I haven't used sust yet and I hear a lot of good things about it. I was gonna go with prop....next time I guess. As for the godtropin, I got it at a low price as one of the trials godt240 is running....so I figured I'd try it out. So far I'm absolutely feeling the side effects I've read about. So I'm not saying it's the best but it seems to be real so far.

Sure, those are "possible" sides, but I've never really heard of anyone actually experiencing them while using good growth. The headaches are odd, to me.

Per Serostim:

Less serious side effects may include:

• headache, feeling tired;
  • redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising where the medicine was injected;
  • pain in your arms or legs, joint stiffness or pain;
  • muscle pain; or
  • cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.

If that is decent growth, 7iu right away is probably going to rock your world.
rolling-dice-325x280.jpg

If that is decent growth, 7iu right away is probably going to rock your world.
In all honesty this is my first GH run. So I'm not a pro. But I can definitely tell it's doing something to me I can feel it....and this is only my eight day. I started with 3iu for 3 days, then 5 iu for 3 days and now 7iu for the last 2 days.

Sure, those are "possible" sides, but I've never really heard of anyone actually experiencing them while using good growth. The headaches are odd, to me.

Per Serostim:

Less serious side effects may include:

• headache, feeling tired;
  • redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising where the medicine was injected;
  • pain in your arms or legs, joint stiffness or pain;
  • muscle pain; or
  • cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
I see what your saying. The red spots only last a little and sometimes don't show up at all. And the nose isn't bad just sometimes a little runny. Also isn't serostim it's somatropin....would it make a difference? And the headaches only started when I really started ramping up the dosage. It's tolerable so I'm going with it for now.

In all honesty this is my first GH run. So I'm not a pro. But I can definitely tell it's doing something to me I can feel it....and this is only my eight day. I started with 3iu for 3 days, then 5 iu for 3 days and now 7iu for the last 2 days.

There is a big difference in sides for me going from 4 to 5iu. I would seriously question the product if you tolerate 7iu for an extended duration without it catching up with you.

Seems like everyone running this brand is having issues with the red welts. That would be a red flag for me.. no pun intended.

There is a big difference in sides for me going from 4 to 5iu. I would seriously question the product if you tolerate 7iu for an extended duration without it catching up with you.

Seems like everyone running this brand is having issues with the red welts. That would be a red flag for me.. no pun intended.
Good one lol