My heaviest cycle to date.

Listen asswipe, I didn't scam anyone mother fucker. Did you happen to realize that godt240 was found to be lying dumb shit??? He was claiming to have 240iu per kit in his growth douchebag. And the numbers when tested WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE!! I told godt240 that I wanted to buy some. He said ok. I didn't respond and he kept asking if I wanted to buy a kit for a discounted trial price. Finally I said no because I didn't trust anyone. I figured he was a rip off because the price seemed to good to be true. He responded saying that he would send me a kit and I could pay him when I got it. So I said well ok sure that would be great. I told him I would pay when I saw results....he said OK!! Now if you read the fucking thread, he was unmistakably proven to be lying and scamming us here at MESO!!! So fuck no I'm not paying him asshole!! Would you?! I did not get what I was told so fuck the bullshit...period end of story. You want the truth? There it is! You know for a fact you would do the same thing fish!! I'm not gonna pay for something when I was COMPLETELY LIED TO!! I even got ahold of him and told him I was gonna pay and literally that same day I went on the godt240 promo thread and saw he was SCAMMING US!! GOOD THING I DIDN'T PAY HIM!! Now leave me the fuck alone dude. Nobody here has shit else to say to me. I'm not here to scam. I just happened to win this one dude. I'll post the entire fucking convoy with godt240. He hauled up and left when HE got caught scamming. Win for the regular guy.

Shhhhh!!! The dumbfuck hasn't been here for a whole day. Don't jinx it. Hopefully he's gone for good.[emoji106][emoji482]