My heaviest cycle to date.

In my experience, tren hits a point of diminishing returns at 12 weeks.... If you run it longer, you'll just experience harsher sides with little results. I'd always run it higher for shorter.... Maybe start low, and every 2 weeks raise slowly... That should help.

Watch out for PIP (Post Injection Penis) which I believe is what is happening when you inject in virgin muscle and a new penis emerges from the injection spot. S'posed to hurt dude...

Excited about your HGH results, good luck and keep us posted.

E

That it does! Haha! Time to buy new sheets!!
I sleep in the dirt behind a 7/11 under a dumpster in the ghetto so...I dont use sheets. And I enjoy nightmares strangely enough. Lol. No I'm wondering how much I'll be able to handle....I set the bar kinda high I know... we'll see how it goes. If I gotta back down I will.

And I've done tren E before. The sides were minimal. Minor night sweats and insomnia. I know tren a sides are a whole different stronger animal though. It's kinda giving me a boner thinking about it. I love this shit...I really do.

Hey, all is still on schedule. Dosing has been very consistent. But I have a question I was wondering if someone would answer for me. When should I start feeling sides from the tren a? Like sweats and insomnia...thanks in advance

Hey, all is still on schedule. Dosing has been very consistent. But I have a question I was wondering if someone would answer for me. When should I start feeling sides from the tren a? Like sweats and insomnia...thanks in advance
I start to sweat excessively after 3 - 4 weeks.. insomnia on and off up to week 6 then every night.

You can't judge The tren from the sides I don't get a lot of the sides like most people do

You can't judge The tren from the sides I don't get a lot of the sides like most people do
That's the truth my buddy and I are running the same shit 500mg a week and I'm sweating like my mattresses made of water and he says he's not getting night sweats at all. Lucky bastard!

That's the truth my buddy and I are running the same shit 500mg a week and I'm sweating like my mattresses made of water and he says he's not getting night sweats at all. Lucky bastard!
Funny thing is about 3 years ago I did a cycle of ck labs deca and strango meds test Enanthate and I not only got bad night sweats from that cycle but I got what sounds like tren cough!! Without tren involved! 2 times when I injected in my glutes I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe then as if I was being choked, I dropped to my knees and started coughing so bad that I thought I was gonna die!! Literally, it was fuckin scary.