My heaviest cycle to date.

I just stopped my Tren A, with the last pin on Wednesday morning. Insomnia started about 2 weeks in and sweats were about the same. Never really had other sides, maybe got a little worked up on the road with a guy, but no cough. Might see a bit of appetite increase after I stopped. Been eating like a pig yesterday and already hungry today. Can't say for sure it was stopping the Tren that my appetite increased tho.

Funny thing is about 3 years ago I did a cycle of ck labs deca and strango meds test Enanthate and I not only got bad night sweats from that cycle but I got what sounds like tren cough!! Without tren involved! 2 times when I injected in my glutes I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe then as if I was being choked, I dropped to my knees and started coughing so bad that I thought I was gonna die!! Literally, it was fuckin scary.
Funny you say that, I got the cough today from dro enth. Never had the cough from tren. I agree was scary. First time I've ever had it. Felt like I had napalm in my lungs!

I just stopped my Tren A, with the last pin on Wednesday morning. Insomnia started about 2 weeks in and sweats were about the same. Never really had other sides, maybe got a little worked up on the road with a guy, but no cough. Might see a bit of appetite increase after I stopped. Been eating like a pig yesterday and already hungry today. Can't say for sure it was stopping the Tren that my appetite increased tho.
My body is weird. I get hungry as fuck when I take Tren. My dieting has been going excellent till I started Tren then boom I'm constantly hungry. This insatiable kind!

Funny you say that, I got the cough today from dro enth. Never had the cough from tren. I agree was scary. First time I've ever had it. Felt like I had napalm in my lungs!
Napalm in my lungs LOL that's a perfect way to describe it. It was scary as fuck haha

My body is weird. I get hungry as fuck when I take Tren. My dieting has been going excellent till I started Tren then boom I'm constantly hungry. This insatiable kind!

It depends on your dosage.. Higher Test then Tren will make some eat like a horse. Lower Test to Tren= cutting and not much appetite

Hello everybody, just checking in and letting everyone know....I'm not sure but I think the fact that I'm doing high dose tren ace and low dose sust, it's giving me RAGING boners constantly lol. So everything seems to be going well. Still running sust at 350mg a week, tren ace at 700mg a week, dbol at 50mg ED and 7iu of gh split into either 2 or 3 shots a day depending on my schedule. And it's only been 2 weeks on the gear and 3 weeks on the growth...plus you gotta remember I had to take a few years off of lifting due to chronic neck injuries. So this is all fresh in the last 3 months of lifting or so.20160925_194138.jpg 20160925_194220.jpg

Hello everybody, just checking in and letting everyone know....I'm not sure but I think the fact that I'm doing high dose tren ace and low dose sust, it's giving me RAGING boners constantly lol. So everything seems to be going well. Still running sust at 350mg a week, tren ace at 700mg a week, dbol at 50mg ED and 7iu of gh split into either 2 or 3 shots a day depending on my schedule. And it's only been 2 weeks on the gear and 3 weeks on the growth...plus you gotta remember I had to take a few years off of lifting due to chronic neck injuries. So this is all fresh in the last 3 months of lifting or so.View attachment 50281 View attachment 50282
Damn, is that 24 hour fitness? Looks pretty rugged!

Hey everbody. This thread is going to be a cycle log of my heaviest cycle to date. And also a review of the compounds and their companies I'm using. The steroids I will be using are all from the same line manufactured by Alpha Pharma Healthcare which consists of 2 Induject 250 vials (sustanon 250), Alphabet 10mg tabs @ 150 tabs (dbol), and 2 Trenarapid 100 mg vials (tren ace). I am also injecting Godtropin growth hormone at 7iu a day. I started the growth 8 days ago at 3iu and quickly tapered up to 7iu a day and will continue 7iu ed as long as I can handle it.

My steroid injections will be on an everyday basis. And will go as follows:

Weeks 1-4:
50mg dbol ed
50mg sust 250 ed
100 mg tren ace ed
7iu GH ed (3iu @6am, 2iu @ noon, 2iu @4pm)

Weeks 5-16:
50mg sust 250 ed
100 mg tren ace ed
7iu GH ed (3iu @ 6am, 2iu @noon, 2iu @ 4pm)

Now before anyone says, HEY!! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TREN A TO LAST 4 MONTHS?!?! I'm going to order more tren from atlas labs in a few weeks just to try it out.

Any and all suggestions will be listened to and possibly appreciated lol!! I will attach a pic of the alpha gear and Godtropin GH. Thanks everbody and wish me luck hahaha :rolleyes::D:cool:;):)
Lmao, you mean you planned on scamming more because you couldn't afford it. Godt240 told me that you never paid for your kits also. So you have scammed two sources in the few months you've been here. Who else have you scammed?

Lmao, you mean you planned on scamming more because you couldn't afford it. Godt240 told me that you never paid for your kits also. So you have scammed two sources in the few months you've been here. Who else have you scammed?
If ur gonna clam shit better be able to prove it