MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

My reasoning is that my personal close friend just recently bought some PC gear and it worked great for him....so I'm just chalking it up to a bad experience or whatever it was and giving it another shot. It was on sale. Gonna see what happens. Thanks for the concern everyone.
So what do you have to say about these 8 pages of whiny scumbag bullshit? You tried to reverse scam this company and your ordering again? You really are a lowlife
Waiting on these fantastic results

only couple of times back in the day before I figured out tne.its painfull and too abscess prone to my liking.

People trying to scam sources are just as bad as sources who scam customers. A lowlife any way you look at it
I wasn't trying to scam anyone. I was upset with my results. And who are you? You come in here 2 months ago and start racking up likes and messages commenting constantly, seemingly looking for approval....sound just like joedoe to me....trying to get everyone to like and trust you real quick...then rob people quick and bounce....calm down fuckboy. I'm not scamming anyone. I made my peace. I wanna help the community. And myself. I appreciate this site and I'm learning. I very much appreciate that a much more notable member such as @CdnGuy, that actually has roasted me before, is now wishing me well on my cycle. We live we learn. Once again sorry for causing waves in the past. If I had known I needed bloods to get credit from everyone I would have. I ended up not being able to afford it. I realize this makes me look assholish....we've all been there. I would appreciate it if you'd let me live justfish. Otherwise I'll keep on riding and put my blinders on when u comment.

He had no bloods so everyone knew his claims were going no where fast lol It's actually a good thing Bill has told everyone he's running PC again.Cuz if no bloods are shared this run then he definitely looks shady imo.
It was just blatant he was trying to scam free gear with that thread in my eyes. I'll let it go though. I just figured people should see what kind of shit he was trying