MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

PHL Official

Subscriber
MESO-Rx Sponsor
AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Hallo guys! Let me introduce myself. I am Frank and I am a member of already worldwide known brand Pharmacom Labs and at the same time the manager of our official store (Europe, USA domestic and international worldwide deliveries) basicstero.com
You can check the authenticity of Basicstero store by entering “basicstero.com” in the respective section on Pharmacom Labs official site.
First of all I would like to say, that you can ask here all questions regarding the Pharmacom Labs products, I will give my best to reply them all. Also you can leave here all your feedbacks about our products and offer your suggestions about developing of new products, mixes, etc. Let us do this way: if someones suggestion/ proposal about new products or enhancements will get many likes, I will transmit it for internal discussion to our production team, etc.
Now I would like to present our company a bit and provide a summary about our products.

Pharmacom Labs company was grounded in 2006 on a base of a small existing pharmaceutical factory in Moldova. Steroid production is legal there.

Now we are a big lab with lot of modern equipment. We guarantee the pharmaceutical grade of our products. I give you several advantages of our company as compared to other manufacturers.

1. We are not home brewing manufacturers, we provide pharmaceutical grade quality! Our products are manufactured in a cleanroom by an automated production line, which produces 200000 pills and 2000 vials per hour with full quality control! We have our own chromatograph for analyzing the purity of raw materials and final products. As evidence I attach photos of it.
Only this device costs several dozens of thousands dollars. We check each batch of raw materials and guarantee min. 98,5% purity! If the raw material doesn`t meet this requirement, we look for another supplier.

2. We check filling settings of vials before we start to produce each new batch. Each ml of our oil contains the manifested quantity of the raw material. You can check our products in a lab and you will assure yourself in this.

3. We add always a bit more than 10 ml oil in each vial. We consider the small oil amount that stays in the needle after injection. So, our vials have real 10,5 ml oil.

4. We don`t have underdosed vials or pills! Our production line is fully automated. We recheck our equipment settings before we launch each new batch. All settings for each vial or pill within one batch are equal. If one vial was underdosed, it would mean that all other vials from this batch are underdosed too. This is just impossible. We check selectively lot of vials in each batch and if at least one vial differs, the entire batch is subject for rechecking.

5. We pay huge attention to preservation of health, that`s why we carefully sterilize all oils for intramuscular injections. When using our oils you can be 100% sure you will never catch staphylococcus or other bacteria.

6. We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps etc. (Attention shall be paid only with high concentrated oils 500mg/ml. They can be a bit painful and cause lumps, but only first times, after this the body gets used to high concentrations). As carrier is used grape seed oil.

7. Our products have lot of protection elements against counterfeits, especially protection codes, which can be checked in the respective section of our official site pharmacomlabs.com/code. You will always know whether your vial is genuine or not. I attached a photo with our protection elements.

8. Our products line has unique compounds, which most of other sources can`t offer. For example, GW1516 (increases endurance by times!); along with regular stanozolol water suspension we produce oil-based stanozolol, which can be mixed with any oils; we offer injectable oxymetholone and methandienone (have higher bioavailability as compared to the oral version). We have very interesting and extremely popular mixes line. Now we are working on and will present soon injectable oxandrolone and other new compounds! All the time we work on developing new product forms and mixes, enhancing existing formulas.

9. We test all our products internally on our volunteers before we launch them in the market. If some problems are reported, we improve formulas and only after this start selling. You always get proven and safe product!

10. We take into account remarks of our users. Everyone can write his suggestions und ideas to us and we will consider them! We have full support for our products and are always available and open for questions and new ideas.

11. Our products have one of the best designs among all steroid manufacturers worldwide! I attach photos below! They look very professional. All vials are supplied in original cardboard box with brief manuals inside.

Very few sources can offer all this advantages. All these tests and improvements need lot of expensive equipment to be implemented. We produce elite top-notch products for people who care about their health and need 100% efficiency guarantee!

Yes, our products are probably not the cheapest ones, but if you purchase them, you get health safety guaranty as well as you can always be sure, that our, for example, turinabol has real turinabol inside and not methandienone etc., as many manufacturers do!

We also have wear (t-shirts, pants, caps, etc.) with our symbols. Photos are attached. But these clothes were made for competing athletes sponsored by us, first of all in Russia, cause Pharmacom is brand Nr.1 there and we have tie connections from the times, when we produced our products in Moldova. If we have success here, we can start delivery of similar clothes worldwide. The forum allows to upload maximum 20 pictures to one post, so I will splitt the entire text into several posts.

So, as I said, Pharmacom Labs clothes and athletes.
To be continued...

Last edited:

To be continued...

Last edited:
http://imgbox.com/yTI30swX

On the foto above you can see a wihite package with Provironos. This is our new design. We started to produce it a while ago, but it entered the market tot everywhere yet. White packages shall have also check codes. Pharmacom pills in dark packages are comint without scratch check codes!!! Such insert / pamphlet comes with each genuine vial in the box. However lot of resellers do not supply them as well as boxes. There are some mistakes in the translation like delay water instead of water retention. These inserts were translated by a moldavanian guy, whos english is not perfekt. We ordered to print dozens of thousands such inserts, so as soon as they all will be used we will rectify all translation mistakes in the new revision.

Man that pharma mix 2 looks sexy.. Im tempted but not too sure about new sources. Use to be tight with my previous two but the moving from Army days put me out of touch. I will have to play wait and see a bit on this.

I know this is trying to be a US domestic from what I have read on the boards so far. But yeah Darius is the rep from all the other pharma posts and threads.

How are any of these meat heads suppose to order from you?
I think we have a Pharma. Rep here at Meso alreadY. Darius I believe?
Well... Darius is one of resellers of Pharmacom Labs. One of the first I would say. A very good and genuine source. But it does not mean, that he is the only one. I wrote that I am a member of Pharmacom labs team, the manufacturer itself. There is a small difference...
As for basicstero store, you can check its authenticity through the official Pharmacom page. Is it not enough to trust? You can ask them per contact form on their site, they will confirm.
However, in this thread you can leave your feedbacks, wishes and proposals to Pharmacom products. I can bring them to our manufacturing department directly.

Friends, I would like to add a couple words about our store.
First of all all orders in our store are made only through the site basicstero.com!
For US customers is domestic delivery available! For the moment we work only in test mode and have only 7 items in stock. You can buy them in the US domestic section.
So shipping is from within USA.
Prices are now low, because we work only in test mode and reduced prices to get first feedbacks from you. We have now only 200 vials in total available for domestic supply.
After we fill the warehouse, but also raise the prices. Now we almost do not have profit, considering USA domestic costs delivery. We work for feedbacks. That`s why please, leave your feedbacks here after you receive your orders! We would very appreciate it.
For now payment is only through Western Union available.
You get all info about payment data during ordering.
We ship out your orders within 1 - max. 3 days after payment confirmation. You get the tracking number within this period. Your tracking number will be added to your order details in our store, so, it it is not required to send us mails and require.
For our European customers delivery is from within EU.

BeastModeSparty:

My apologies...
What kinda dope you think we smoke here??

Friends, I would like to add a couple words about our store.
First of all all orders in our store are made only through the site basicstero.com!
For US customers is domestic delivery available! For the moment we work only in test mode and have only 7 items in stock. You can buy them in the http://us.basicstero.com/category/show/25 (US domestic section).
So shipping is from within USA.
Prices are now low, because we work only in test mode and reduced prices to get first feedbacks from you. We have now only 200 vials in total available for domestic supply.
After we fill the warehouse, but also raise the prices. Now we almost do not have profit, considering USA domestic costs delivery. We work for feedbacks. That`s why please, leave your feedbacks here after you receive your orders! We would very appreciate it.
For now payment is only through Western Union available.
You get all info about payment data during ordering.
We ship out your orders within 1 - max. 3 days after payment confirmation. You get the tracking number within this period. Your tracking number will be added to your order details in our store, so, it it is not required to send us mails and require.
For our European customers delivery is from within EU.

200 vial total domestic stock.... Then we fill the warehouse? If you COULD fill a warehouse you would have more than 200 vials on US soil. Or this is a "trial period"

I bet my paycheck NONE of your raw is 98% purity

No plain pharmacom mast e? The only mast e I see is in the special mix #6. And when are you gonna be stocked up again on everything??