MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Oh and "those stats are old".....so in the 2 months you've been on meso if you've been cycling you MUST be up to a whopping 200 lbs of pure manliness....by the way your body screams planet fitness weight machine limit....(in a jersey accent)today bro, I hit the 240 limit on the chest press machine....yeah, I'm going pro.
Dude, you seriously just need to shut the fuck up and go on with your life as you previously stated. You sound like a bigger fucking tool with each post you make.

Shut your fucking mouth, learn from your mistakes and move on, lest you want to be known as a douche bag. But hey, that's your own prerogative.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dude, you seriously just need to shut the fuck up and go on with your life as you previously stated. You sound like a bigger fucking tool with each post you make.

Shut your fucking mouth, learn from your mistakes and move on, lest you want to be known as a douche bag. But hey, that's your own prerogative.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
You ortnot talk at bill bickers attaway

This is a buuuuuunch of people having the same issue. Surely, we're not all tech morons completely incompetent in our abilities to properly complete a promo page?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Don't know why everyone is throwing a big fit over this promo issue. They'll most likely fix it and extend the promo like they always do. You guys are freaking out lol. They don't need to reply to your PM if all of them are of the same issue that they are aware of. Obviously they'll fix it because no one will place an order, meaning they don't get paid.

Well. For one, they are saying it's not an issue. Second, a simple "we're working on it" doesn't take a lot of effort to reply. But most importantly, it's a legitimate complaint that hasn't received any resolution. If you don't have issues, great. Some of us have deadlines we're trying to meet, so congratulations on your good luck with the site, but how about mind your own fucking business? Always served me well in life

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just checked again:
Create an order 515$
Get 200$ bonus
Everything works well
NuiVQepR.jpg
wt8UaTAg.jpg

tSalMHtx.jpg