MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Ive been emailing them, they said it's working on their end. I tried two different types of browsers and its a no go for me

Yo.....package just landed....EVERYONE SHOULD DEFINITELY USE STEALTH PACKAGING!!! Thank you pharmacom!! Very slick. Of course I won't let out your secret, but seriously....good job. Thank you :)

Guys,

I wan to remind you that if you place your order after 20th of December, you will be able to chose bonus items, but order will be shipped after 3rd of January only.

Bill nothing personal dude but how can you expect help or advice when you don't learn?

*WARNING* DO NOT DO BUSINESS W/ JOEDOE

Edit- To be fair I am not commenting in regards to PC gear. Believe it or not lol
My reasoning is that my personal close friend just recently bought some PC gear and it worked great for him....so I'm just chalking it up to a bad experience or whatever it was and giving it another shot. It was on sale. Gonna see what happens. Thanks for the concern everyone.

My reasoning is that my personal close friend just recently bought some PC gear and it worked great for him....so I'm just chalking it up to a bad experience or whatever it was and giving it another shot. It was on sale. Gonna see what happens. Thanks for the concern everyone.
Wish you the best hope this run works out for you. Friendly tip if you're happy with the run and leave a review. You better have bloods or you're gonna get crucified lol GL

Wish you the best hope this run works out for you. Friendly tip if you're happy with the run and leave a review. You better have bloods or you're gonna get crucified lol GL
:Dthanks buddy. I hope it does. I did run a cycle about 2 months ago of tren ace, sustanon, dbol and somatropin....that went very well. I've been cruising ever since.... this next run is going to be even bigger. I hope it all works out as well. Thanks again!!

Cus I know everyone loves bloods!
1g test (pharmacom)
1.2g deca (pharmacom)
.5mg Adex EOD (pharm grade/sandoz)

2x split pins sunday mornings wednesday nights1.JPG 2.JPG

Sponsors

Latest posts