MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

They tell your dumb ass on the site and in the confirmation email how long it will take. Stop being a fucking child. No one is going to spoon feed you
Don't cry. Dry your eyes. And if your retarded ass knew how to read, it doesn't state how long in the e-mail. Simply says, "will ship out soon."

Make it a great day big boy.

Typically, how long do orders take to go from processing to shipped? Been a few days and still says processing.
we do our best. due to black friday and coming holidays chinese post is... i think you can imagine what happens there, millions of people all over the world are ordering from aliexpress, etc. Delays are possible of course and they don`t really depend on us.
Is anyone still having issues with the promo? The page resets itself when I try to add the free items.
please clean your browser cache, cookies, try another browser. Now everything is working.

I actually have good news.
we decided to extend our current promo offer.
As you remember, we provide in our international store http://int.basicstero.info/products/show (http://int.basicstero.info) the following bonuses for orders paid by bitcoins:
for orders over $100 - $35 bonus;
for orders over $200 - $90 bonus;
for orders over $300 - $200 bonus;
for orders over $500 - $400 bonus;
for orders over $700 - $700 bonus.
This promo is running till the 10th of January for orders placed in our international warehouse.

Additionally to this promo we decided to provide you 50% discount for almost all ampoules available in our international store!
Frankly speaking, amps are not so demanded as we expected. In this way we hope to raise your interest. We have already reduced prices for amps in our international warehouse by 50%. No code is needed. This discount is also valid for orders paid by Western Union and Money Gram.

WARNING: Ampoules are excluded from our promo offer. I.e.: if you put into shopping cart only ampoules worth say $300 you will not be able to choose freebies worth $200 as per our promo offer mentioned above. Ampoules and HGH are not participating in it. However, if you choose pills or vials for a value mentioned above you get a respective bonus. Of course, you can combine both discounts and promo offer within 1 order.
For example, your shopping card has
10 x Pharmatest E250 Ampoules x $22.5 = 225$
6 x Pharmatest E300 vials x $45 = $270
5 x Pharmabold 300 vials x $50 = $250
delivery = $20
Order total = 225+270+200 = $765.

At this you get twice more amps as you would get at a regular price + within our promo you will be able to pick up any freebies on your choice (except HGH) for the value of $400 (in this particula case bonus for orders over 500$, excl.total for amps and delivery).
In case of a seizure free bonus items are not reshipped. Only main paid items will be reshipped again.
Here is the full list of discounted ampoules and new price in US dollars:

PHARMATEST P 100 Ampules $18
PHARMATEST E 250 Ampules $22.5
PHARMASUST 250 Ampules $22.5
PHARMATEST C 200 Ampules $22.5
PHARMATEST 100 Ampules $15
PHARMATEST PH 100 Ampules $18
PHARMANAN P 100 Ampules $20
PHARMANAN D 300 Ampules $30
PHARMANOLT 300 Ampules $23.5
PHARMABOLD 300 Ampules $25.5
PHARMATREN A 100 Ampules $23
PHARMATREN E 200 Ampules $40
PHARMAPRIM 100 Ampules $37
PHARMADRO P 100 Ampules $23
PHARMA MIX M 300 Ampules $50
PHARMA MIX 1 Ampules $34
PHARMA MIX 2 Ampules $30
PHARMA MIX 3 Ampules $40
PHARMA MIX 4 Ampules $40
Pharma MIX 6 Ampules $65.5
PHARMABOL 100 Ampules $23
PHARMAOXY 50 Ampules $23

This promo will be running till 10th of January.

Happy Christmas to everyone and all the best in the New Year!

Looks like I'm gonna have to start using amps!! Tried them once, thought they were a pain in the ass! More time than money right now. Haha

This might be a good time to give primo a try at those prices. I'm just put off by the recommended doses needed.

Any word on when they will have HCG?? I'm about to start reading all the pages since I have been gone. Figured I'd ask just in case it's not there

Now that is tempting. Any promos coming to the US?
Hello,
We don't plan to make promo on US store.
when will the basicstero europe re-open?
Hello,
No news man, sorry. We also really want to open our EU store but it's not possible now
Any word on when they will have HCG?? I'm about to start reading all the pages since I have been gone. Figured I'd ask just in case it's not there
Hello,
We are working to find good raw material for HCG but currently we didn't found good supplier