My TRT/fat loss log

What’s up everyone, just wanted to give a quick progress update. Cut is going amazing, down to 246.6 which is a new all time low, finally back to my pre-COVID weight. My macros have been rough haha but with all the stress I’ve hardly been eating, when I do I just make sure to get in as much protein as possible. Finally seems like things are getting better so I’m looking forward to dialing in again. Shooting for 245 by September 1st, which would give me 3 months to lose 20 pounds.

TRT is going well, upped the dose to 200mg and I’m loving it, feel good 24/7 but it’s not over the top, no side effects from what I can tell. I’ll get bloodwork towards the end of September, should give me plenty of time for my numbers to stabilize. I’ll add progress pics tonight!

Your plan seems very reasonable and you're getting nice steady progress. Good job man. Nice to see a log where someone's not doing a crazy calorie deficit or way too many drugs. Keep up the good work!

You’re doing great, really happy for you, thanks for sharing your true story and being realistic about where you were, are and are going, it’s great to see the before, middle and after photos and story. Keep up the good work and once you hit your goals, learn to be happy with them and just keep it up, you don’t have to keep moving the goal line.

Hey man went through your thread and figured I'd comment. I was about 330 from 2017-2020 after taking alot of gear at 184.. 2020-2022 was rough but managed to get down to 225. 2022-2023 I ballooned to 260 from overtraining by the middle of fall after a long summer.

Gym opened up nearby Winter 2023, and went from 260 to now 196.
260 to 250 was simply lifting and dieting just below maintenance.

250 to 230 was dieting at about maintenance (2700 or so) with some Winstrol (December 12th to January 20th) as I warmed up which lead to my extremities getting super dry. I had to fight through it and continue while I came off the drugs as my goal was just somply weight loss.

230 to 220 I started cutting calories to about 2200-2500 and continued grinding (endless hours of cardio mixed with 15-25 sometimes 30 minutes of weights before or after.)

Cardio was 60-120 minutes at 2.7-3.4 mph 15% incline 4-5 days a week, followed by a day or two of 20-30 miles on the recumbent bike to give
my calves rest. Alternating. When my legs gave out I rowed 18000 meters/ 1000 calories on the days I didn't want to train lower body. It was a good "lift per say" It gave me a good pump.

220 to 205 was a continous effort but plateau'd at about 205-213 for 3 months (April to July)

205 to 195 after my plateau (which was great as I recovered by upping my calories to 3000+ weekly) I have recovered enough to run about 7 miles every other day, with the same motto of alternating to recumbent bike (much lower output than when I was heavier) and rowing the same (18000/1000 cals), with light sessions of simple lifts like benching, pullups, lat work, dumbbells (15-25 minutes).

I'm 6'0 and I'm getting back down to 180 lbs by the end of the year. I don't know what your end goal is but I understand that you want to cut some weight and I have helped a handful of friends at the gym lose a heap of weight. Hopefully I made some valid points based off my journey that'll help.

For reference, I took Stanozolol for about a month during the end of the winter to help kickstart my journey. And my test levels are quite low naturally, but may dwindle on taking some form of TRT as I get older if I need a boost. I'm 30 years old. Been in and out of the gym for about 10-12 years (on/off).

I included some photos of my journey and wish you well on yours, good luck.

Attachments

• IMG_5876.jpeg
    IMG_5876.jpeg
    486.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6177.jpeg
    IMG_6177.jpeg
    866.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6576.jpeg
    IMG_6576.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7097.jpeg
    IMG_7097.jpeg