MyoGen - The Anabolic Revolution Is Here

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Andre-Myogen, Feb 21, 2018.

1. I placed an order about two weeks ago with these guys. Been a member here long enough figured why not try out one of the sources and this one has always caught my eye. Ordered 10 weeks worth of sust250 and their tren mix 150. After this blast is over gonna do a cruise for 8 weeks then shred up. Will post before, during, and after bloodwork and the whole 9 for everyone.

Didn’t get any BS from them and they were quick normally took under a day to answer me back. Just a bit over a week which isn’t bad IMO coming overseas. Delivery was solid IMO sometimes my domestic source takes longer than that shit. Haha. Came in packaged nice and everything in tact as we would expect. You guys have seen me around long enough so this is no BS just purely giving a source a shot. Keep you guys posted when I start the blast.

Iron Frenchie likes this.
  2. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

Do you mind posting pics of the product? I kinda wanna see what it looks like especially with all the advertising they do.

3. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

All their injectables amps? The boxes look pretty nice. Don't mean shit. But they look good.

Andre-Myogen and T-Bagger like this.
  4. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Wtf? Checked out their EQ for shits and giggles and it says "pct not required if used alone."

About that...

5. eje1990

LMFAO. Maybe master.on is the owner

6. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

WTF?

7. hog72

hog72 Member

Order from their website?????

8. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Did I miss the revolution? Or is this more of an evolutionary process...

9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LMFAO. Instant classic!

10. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

They're only on step 47 of their marketing plan. You have to wait until step 65 to order and step 76 to run their gear.

11. Yes there all injectable Amps. When I open the boxes up I’ll take some more pics and post them up.

eje1990 likes this.
  12. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Taking one for the team eh? Hope it turns out well for you!

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  13. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

I gotta ask you, what made you c bj lose this source to spend that much money on your first order? Or anyones first order for that matter? Serious question.

14. eje1990

If I got a full nude 2019 calendar of Jessica I would consider an order.

15. Yeah. I have a pretty good feeling about these guys. So we will see what happens. I’m gonna start a log once I start this blast. I’m finishing up one now. Cruising for a bit and using this to shred up.

PrinceLambo and MindlessWork like this.
  16. Honestly the money wasn’t really the deciding factor in it. I had been following these guys since they came on Meso and something always stood out to me about them. I guess just their effort. It’s a 10 week cut cycle. It didn’t break the bank so if it’s a loss then tough shit on my part. If not then found another solid source to go to and be able to let others know my experience as well since there’s so many damn people that come on here and try to sell bunk shit. Nobody knows til someone tries and I don’t think too many people if anyone has really gave these guys a go.

PrinceLambo likes this.
  17. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

What could have possibly given you a good feeling about them, which step lol?

Ok so your going to run a log. Any discount or credit to do so.

And dont say it's not about money. If not send me some.

18. eje1990

I don't like how on their website they have tabs for Twitter, Pintrest, Facebook, Instagram, etc...

T-Bagger likes this.
  19. I don’t get anything from them for doing so. At least not that I know of. I have a log right now for my current blast so regardless of what gear I chose to run there would still be a log for myself.

PrinceLambo likes this.