• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Naps now carrying Pharmacom line(Frank) need a response

and receive my pack packs within two weeks.
Yeah I'm Asshole to people I don't like! But at least I'm not a liar you punk!

I have used NAPS in the past to get my Alpha Pharma products. And the gear has been legit. But with some of the delays and shipping issues of late I am looking for another source that carries Alpha Pharma gear. I don't want domestic I know drugs gear carries AP and domestic supply also carries AP. But those sources are domestic and charge a lot more for the product.

Yeah I'm Asshole to people I don't like! But at least I'm not a liar you punk!
No lies here. I posted My labs like I said I would. I was a little late but life happens. Every new person that comes in or source this how you guys act. You guys are on here on let's face it. Naps and pharmacom donate the most money. So it's obvious that their products will be tested more often and they will get more pub on these forums. Like it or not naps and pharmacom have a good track record have been around for years.

I get all my gear from maximuslabs. I send in my order via carrier pigeon and he usually hand delivers the goods within an hour. No way naps can beat that.

Lmao. You have no life bro. I can probably go through every thread and find some bullshit you posted or fighting with someone. Lack of pussy will do that to a person. Or maybe in your case Lack of dick. FAG!!!
Guess you forgot to post those bloods after swallowing !

I-fit4life

Last edited:
I ran ifit vnum prop. And my labs were good. Scam site not sure. That noob posting could be the true shill.

Have a look you'll find some of my lack of pussy lol Back peddling and deflecting huh? Good night clown..

Ok lets see your ladies!!!
Back peddling nice try prick. Go use the search option and find my labs there are posted. No back peddling here poor bastard. You are not good and trying to put a spin on things. Don't quit your day job fag. My night is always good. Now go take some happy pills. You seem like an unhappy prick. But God be with you. As you judge and pass your bullshit judgement on people and sources that are unfound, you will one day face your creator and you will be judged. I hope that you are squared away with your creator so you don't spend your afterlife in purgatory. I'm done wasting my time with you. Can't wait for your next immature response.

Back to what this thread was about.

@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs

Can I get some insight on this topic? Thank you in advance.

Contrary to all the pharmacom and naps haters. I have used Geneza l and Pharmacom with great success. Yeah it's messed up someone got some crashed NPP some shitty GH or some foreign object in their GH. Shit happens. I'm sure that this problem will be rectified. As I've mentioned before even big Pharma makes mistakes. Human error will always happen no matter how good you think quality control is.

I ran ifit vnum prop. And my labs were good. Scam site not sure. That noob posting could be the true shill.
me dude, really, I'm so New to this shit it's not even funny.

those guys scammed me.

my first time being called a shill on meso...my cherry is popped.

good job cdnguy, now I know anything franchise says, do the opposite

talked to cdn a little, cool dude, he and big Paul call out the Peter puffers, help stop these fake scammers and people that try to defend them.

talked to cdn a little, cool dude, he and big Paul call out the Peter puffers, help stop these fake scammers and people that try to defend them.
Scammed you huh. How did you find ifit? Prove they scammed you and you didn't receive what you paid for. I placed an order for well over $1k and got everything.

I believe more now that every thing was a game.

All of that business goes to one BIGBOSS in China who played the game smartly, he established diff brands to the same line and gave people the option to choose only from his stuffs, so he will own the market, and when you feel one of your legs became weak, get the help from the other leg to carry your body (Business).

They all have the same powder as naps confirmed in his thread before that other brands which napsgear sells have the same raw powder as Geneza.

This would explain every thing.

I hate this game

Here is one of my orders from ifit. Test p Sust and test cyp. So lets see proof of how they scammed you. You just come here and say they scammed you with no evidence. Proof or shut the fuck up. You seem like a kiss ass.

Attachments

• ifit.jpeg
    ifit.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 55
I see that a lot from people that defend "sources"--prove it, proveit, prove it.

well I'm New/inexperienced, I didn't get bloods.

I also didn't get New strength, new muscle, change in energy, no acne, no gyno, no endurance increase, no water retention, no change of any kind.

I was disappointed, they answered fast, fast delivery, nice packaging, but the stuff didn't do anything or change me in any way

I wish I knew about this site before I ordered, then I would have gotten proof that holds more weight than just my words sharing my experience and warning others