napsgear geneza pharma / opinion on naps

Roidcel

Banned
Yo im new to gear and after looking through this forum i truly realized napsgear is apparently dog shi, I know for a fact there are 2 pharmas that are legit and thos are pharmaqo and dragon pharma, i got geneza pharma 250 e test, one of their best sellers. im only running 250 for 12 weeks might bump up later on idk. can anyone vouch for geneza in terms on legitimacy and dosage, preesh

Yo im new to gear and after looking through this forum i truly realized napsgear is apparently dog shi, I know for a fact there are 2 pharmas that are legit and thos are pharmaqo and dragon pharma, i got geneza pharma 250 e test, one of their best sellers. im only running 250 for 12 weeks might bump up later on idk. can anyone vouch for geneza in terms on legitimacy and dosage, preesh

Naps is fine, just overpriced. It's not a "scam" other than charging the same prices all the "retail" gear sellers with slick sites charge:

Only buy when its product of the week (or weekend sale) so its 50% off, then use the easy to collect credits for another 50% off.

IE Dragon Cypionat 250 $48/50%=$24 then another 50% off=$12 a vial

Otherwise forget it.

Pharmaqo, Ultima, Geneza also reliable brands. Avoid the "US Domestic" gear. The small labs are sus and very overpriced, and even the bigger brands "US Domestic" option are often just slapping their labels on generic Chinese gear you. can buy here for much less

yea i have geneza test rn gonna buy sum of their pct shit but where do you go the easy to collect credits?

yea i have geneza test rn gonna buy sum of their pct shit but where do you go the easy to collect credits?

Write product reviews for each product you bought on Naps, Go to the product page and write it there. They don't have to be positive, just put a little work into writing them. They'll issue credits for each review (you can only review what you actually bought).

Go to the Q&A forum and answer questions.

Post touchdown pics.

All those should get you $100+ in credits fast. which can be used for up to 50% each order, including shipping.

If you don't want to bother with all that work, Generic Asia here is as good as any of the brands on Naps, just without the attractive packaging.

where can i go on there site.
Go to the Steroid Underground section of Mesa. You'll see a bunch of threads for different dealers. Generic Asia is in the top section reserved for Mesa sponsors.

Be aware buying from dealers here is less convienient than Naps. The price you pay for major savings for (usually) quality gear is it's a little bit of a pain in the ass. You have to send an email to order, you have to pay with crypto. Once you get over that hump it's no big deal.

Get to the Generic Asia thread and everyone will be happy to help.

You'll also be able to see gear test results and the general experiences other customers have had. It's all raw and unfiltered. Generic Asia has an excellent reputation.

yea i already pay with crypto, i use coinbase which is fucking annyoing cus they ask for verification and take a week every 3 transfers but yea bro how is it so cheap? and can you send a direct updated thread possible because im new to this and theres so many GA threads

yea i already pay with crypto, i use coinbase which is fucking annyoing cus they ask for verification and take a week every 3 transfers but yea bro how is it so cheap? and can you send a direct updated thread possible because im new to this and theres so many GA threads

Somebody's gonna bitch at me for "handholding" lol, but here you go. Generic Asia is a couple of threads down.

It's cheap because gear is made from inexpensive ingredients. The testosterone content in a vial is typically around 25¢. The oil and vial cost more. The most expensive compound is Primo 200 with around $20 in active ingredients. Same with most orals. $2 worth of powder turns jnto $50 worth of tablets.

FWIW Generic Asia is actually sold on Naps, orders made there are shipped from the vendor here. Same with Pharmaqo. You're skipping the middleman and getting it from the manufacturer.

holy fuck bro 6$ for test bro i just paid 77$ what the fuck thats gotta be laced with fent or something bro

FWIW Generic Asia is actually sold on Naps, orders made there are shipped from the vendor here. Same with Pharmaqo. You're skipping the middleman and getting it from the manufacturer.
do you buy from there are have anyone that can vouch thats gotta be to good to be true thats nuts

do you buy from there are have anyone that can vouch thats gotta be to good to be true thats nuts

Generic Asia is rock solid. I see a guy recently complained about missing some part of his order (nobody's perfect lol, vendor will make it right) but go back a few pages. you'll see the overwhelming majority are very pleased. Click the members names and you'll see the opinions are coming from people who've been here for years. That's one of the purposes of this board, to hold vendors accountable. It's actually pretty brutal.

Feel free to check out the other sellers. I'm just giving you a shortcut to one of the best. Great customer service according to member's experiences, quality products with lots of lab tests to back it up, paired to really low prices.

I'm sure others here would agree you're not going to go wrong with generic asia. Vials are overfilled and properly dosed.

If you really want domestic, in my opinion, Stanford Pharma is the best and another solid option, at a higher price point. Otherwise I'm not a fan of the small domestic labs.

Sponsors

Latest posts