Nasal administration

With the nasal area and lungs being more delicate tissue i tend to avoid putting chemicals on them. Especially longer term. Unless there really is no better solution.

It's probably made for some specific neurological interactions of testosterone and not for performance enhancing properties. When you administer solutions nasally they bypass the blood brain barrier via olfactory nerve and enter the CNS (that's why some recreational drugs are snorted).

My guess it that nasal testosterone could be used to improve sex drive and mood. But that's just my guess. I really haven't seen it before.

Its a cool idea, I have heard it works super well as a female sex drive booster and there is data that it works really well for FOD. The normal dosing is one spray in each nostril 3 times a day (33mg total) for men just to get therapeutic effect, I think id rather just do a couple shots a week. Might be some use cases for natural guys to get a boost without full shutdown or getting caught on a test since its a fast in fast out bio identical.

Natesto is the formulation made with castor oil and apricot kernel oil. Supposedly it doesn't shut you down. Has someone tried to make this?

But what do you think of the recipe/ingredients.
Natesto is the formulation made with castor oil and apricot kernel oil. Supposedly it doesn't shut you down. Has someone tried to make this?

The compounding manual i posted? I am going to do it, it seems idiot proof

So for the castor oil you just dissolve the powder in that instead of the ethanol? same amount though?

Last edited:
the formula on my natesto is test, castor oil and microcrystlin cellulose iirc or silicon dioxide...comes crashed though lol

I think nasal spray would be better as less oily and whatever stiffener they add is like boogers when gets moist.. only thing is alcohol may be irritating for some along with benzylcokodium.....but made by a pharmacist so prob has a good idea what's what lol.....

little more pg may be helpful keeping it in the nose and prevent irritation?

just make sure u dose it to your dispenser so don't get more than 10mg per spray... natesto is 5.5mg x 2 nostrils 11mg per dose... prob will be far more effective than natesto as larger surface area with the ethanol/water base.

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/technical-documents/technical-article/pharmaceutical-and-biopharmaceutical-manufacturing/liquid-formulation-strategies/commonly-used-preservatives-in-liquid-formulation
Trying to substitute that benzalkonium stuff with something else

but by the way in this topic i have a super question...does it work ? i mean somebody has done some bloodwork after the administration that confirms it works ? another thing...the dosage looks low, i don't know the price of the product but...hard

It obviously "works", we just need to find out the details. And it's a compounded product not commercially available, so there's no price

ya just want 5-10 at a time... assuming natesto is absorbed similarly. ie a couple 1mg .1ml sprays per nose or 4mg total may be enough to peak ur test at 1200 quickly, and maybe natesto is designed to somewhat slow absorption.. I don't know.

I would bet u can use 75% weird u dont have ever clear available. I mean u could add more alcohol if doesn't dissolve but im sure it would and just subtract that from the water u add...

just a thought if want to experiment u could use saline (would guess wouldn't cause any issues with crashing as small concentration) as may be more comfortable and also would keep it more shelf stable if you dont have the benzylkodium... xyalatol perhaps too can help keep more isotonic/comfortable and add a little bacteriostatic action? unsure if saline/salt would affect absorption as differing tonics may help drive test in? or perhaps since oil base(with PG/alcohol being the oil solvents) may not have much of an effect. anyhoo just spit balling esp if burns or something.

ya just want 5-10 at a time... assuming natesto is absorbed similarly. ie a couple 1mg .1ml sprays per nose or 4mg total may be enough to peak ur test at 1200 quickly, and maybe natesto is designed to somewhat slow absorption.. I don't know.

I would bet u can use 75% weird u dont have ever clear available. I mean u could add more alcohol if doesn't dissolve but im sure it would and just subtract that from the water u add...

just a thought if want to experiment u could use saline (would guess wouldn't cause any issues with crashing as small concentration) as may be more comfortable and also would keep it more shelf stable if you dont have the benzylkodium... xyalatol perhaps too can help keep more isotonic/comfortable and add a little bacteriostatic action? unsure if saline/salt would affect absorption as differing tonics may help drive test in? or perhaps since oil base(with PG/alcohol being the oil solvents) may not have much of an effect. anyhoo just spit balling esp if burns or something
Understood!