Nasal administration

dang man, figured if was a pharmacy recipe woulda worked eh... JUST had access to all the compounded formulas aswell... prob should of made a copy, although prob some liability if shared...

at any rate natesto is a thickened castor oil.. like methylcellulose, castor oil and test... should be easy enough to replicate... and just spread in your nose or even in your lip would prob work well. or make some gummy troche type things would be cool.or spray on mint and use and snuff.. idea just allowing a bit more time before u just swallow it if was just TNE in oil.

Back to the drawing board

I succesfully made a Test 2% nasal spray (the compound manual is 1%)
It actually doesn't burn too badly, reasonably usable.

1 gram testosterone
75% ethanol 13ml
propylene glycol 20ml
benzyl alcohol 3 ml
distilled water to make 50ml
Do not heat, it will evaporate the ethanol
Filter into a glass spray bottle

adding much more water will crash it

It may be worth trying this with C8 i.e. caprylic acid, the 8-carbon fatty acid in MCT oil, as the carrier and solvent. There's an intranasal preparation of bromantane that does this. The guy who developed it explains his reasoning here, with references:

thread on reddit

well higher concentration of test means would crash easier.. its more to do with alcohol % dont you think? or addition of PG?

This is different than brewing with oils. With oils you keep adding solvent until it dissolves.

With this you dissolve it first then add water until it falls out of solution. So counterintuitively it’s easier to make higher concentrations

This is different than brewing with oils. With oils you keep adding solvent until it dissolves.

With this you dissolve it first then add water until it falls out of solution. So counterintuitively it’s easier to make higher concentrations

higher concentration of alcohol, yes is the difference.. anyway basically saying the same thing just getting there different..

let us know how it works out for ya!

im interested how my bloods come back for nasal test, took a little longer to get in so was around 3 hr mark. im not sure if its the initial dopamine phenomenon or because getting callas and not absorbing it, but def lost 90% of the feels. was crazy I didn't think more than 1 dose per day would be needed for symptoms at least as felt it for solid 7-8 hrs and that slowly disappeared. first few weeks was pretty amazing, and every now and than it gives raging boners and that notable "boost", but also could be when hit a big crystal.

higher concentration of alcohol, yes is the difference.. anyway basically saying the same thing just getting there different..

let us know how it works out for ya!

im interested how my bloods come back for nasal test, took a little longer to get in so was around 3 hr mark. im not sure if its the initial dopamine phenomenon or because getting callas and not absorbing it, but def lost 90% of the feels. was crazy I didn't think more than 1 dose per day would be needed for symptoms at least as felt it for solid 7-8 hrs and that slowly disappeared. first few weeks was pretty amazing, and every now and than it gives raging boners and that notable "boost", but also could be when hit a big crystal.

you're on nasal spray?

today i had bloods while on my cream. 2 hours after application
for spray you would do it at around 1 hour?

It may be worth trying this with C8 i.e. caprylic acid, the 8-carbon fatty acid in MCT oil, as the carrier and solvent. There's an intranasal preparation of bromantane that does this. The guy who developed it explains his reasoning here, with references:

thread on reddit

Ok but how is it as a solvent for Test? And more importantly DHT?
DHT is the biggest bitch to dissolve

you're on nasal spray?

today i had bloods while on my cream. 2 hours after application
for spray you would do it at around 1 hour?
natesto ya..

they say take at hour 2 for natesto(no idea if thats when most guys are ~650 and why its used), but some people half life is like 15 min apparently, up to 90 min I think for natesto at least.. depends what u want to find out peak levels or how fast you metabolize for dosage frequency. 3 hrs its out of ur system iirc so u get a natural pulses(every 2 hrs or so) prior to next dose at 7-8 hr mark.

peaks very very quick, when I started I could feel faster than ay drug in ones nose...like instant.. and I bet spray is even faster as natesto has a matrix to somewhat slow absorption. sorta like cum in the shower when gel gets wet in ur nose it turns white and stiffens up lol

anyway not sure if answered your question.

Ok but how is it as a solvent for Test? And more importantly DHT?
DHT is the biggest bitch to dissolve
I agree, that is the question. I assume that it would dissolve enough for a 1% solution, perhaps quite a bit more, but someone would have to try it for us to know. MCT will dissolve mesterolone to 10mg/ml with sufficient heating, though in my experience that's about the limit without an additional solvent.

C8 is available branded as an MCT oil variant, it would be easy to try for anyone who has test or DHT on hand (I don't, unfortunately).

edit: This reddit comment suggests that DHT will dissolve in MCT up to 40mg/ml given sufficient incentive.

Last edited:
I succesfully made a Test 2% nasal spray (the compound manual is 1%)
It actually doesn't burn too badly, reasonably usable.

1 gram testosterone
75% ethanol 13ml
propylene glycol 20ml
benzyl alcohol 3 ml
distilled water to make 50ml
Do not heat, it will evaporate the ethanol
Filter into a glass spray bottle

adding much more water will crash it
This sounds like a bad time. The mucous membrane is easily damaged is it worth causing issues with the sinuses and your immunity?

This sounds like a bad time. The mucous membrane is easily damaged is it worth causing issues with the sinuses and your immunity?
Yes it burns horribly. Too much alcohol to have it hold in aqueous solution.
The effect is enormous though, if someone wanted to experiment.