Nasal administration

the formula on my natesto is test, castor oil and microcrystlin cellulose iirc or silicon dioxide...comes crashed though lol

I think nasal spray would be better as less oily and whatever stiffener they add is like boogers when gets moist.. only thing is alcohol may be irritating for some along with benzylcokodium.....but made by a pharmacist so prob has a good idea what's what lol.....

little more pg may be helpful keeping it in the nose and prevent irritation?

just make sure u dose it to your dispenser so don't get more than 10mg per spray... natesto is 5.5mg x 2 nostrils 11mg per dose... prob will be far more effective than natesto as larger surface area with the ethanol/water base.
How do you make the Natesto usable if it comes crashed? I have some Natesto but haven't checked it yet.

looks like ur nasal has separated? or is that just before the mix/or glass?

great question... its like modified hemmeroid cream applicator and similar consistency so just squirts out oil/gel u move around.. think the shards get stuck and get a big dose now and than very poor product esp for the price... whole batch is the same contacted customer service and basically just ghosted after they asked I sent it in for several months.. no refund... asked for product than said ohh its ok to use. we will try and get u non crystallized product. that guy left the company lol.. its a real ratchet company 1 customer service guy who works from home. they said its safe as even if get larger dose u will be fine lol... I was like well has crystalized product been tested on LH HPTA axis? also said they tested crystallized product for dosing said would send the data,... but than nothing ie prob never was tested.

anyhoo ya just rip off the label of ur natesto and u will prob see large 5-6mm crystals.

be sure u contact them about the crystalization if ur has it.

What concentration did you go with? How does it actually feel using it?
think it will depend on if hypogonadal or not... boost of energy feel stronger feel like u have a six pack when dont. somewhat stimulated slightly more chatty but also calmer. may get raging boner... most of benefits seem to fade over time.

great question... its like modified hemmeroid cream applicator and similar consistency so just squirts out oil/gel u move around.. think the shards get stuck and get a big dose now and than very poor product esp for the price... whole batch is the same contacted customer service and basically just ghosted after they asked I sent it in for several months.. no refund... asked for product than said ohh its ok to use. we will try and get u non crystallized product. that guy left the company lol.. its a real ratchet company 1 customer service guy who works from home. they said its safe as even if get larger dose u will be fine lol... I was like well has crystalized product been tested on LH HPTA axis? also said they tested crystallized product for dosing said would send the data,... but than nothing ie prob never was tested.

anyhoo ya just rip off the label of ur natesto and u will prob see large 5-6mm crystals.

That swirly stuff is the benzyl alcohol. But then when I added water it came out of solution so I had to heat it up again, everything good so far

drop of tween 20 may help? but if looks good prob good! cool man let us know how it feels!

just fyi natesto u place just in your nostril like snuff so may not need to get it WAAY up there esp if uncomfortable. heck prob just spray under your tongue or lip and leave for couple minutes... natesto u can feel instantly so absorbs very quickly.

Last edited:
It was a failure, wouldn’t stay in solution.

I’m going to have to wait to get the everclear and do it by the instructions , they don’t have it in my state , I have to go a state over to get it.

could try Bacardi 151? anyhoo good luck man. im sure u could just order it.. thought usa was free? they sell big jugs of ethyl at grow stores for hash making etc.

could try Bacardi 151? anyhoo good luck man. im sure u could just order it.. thought usa was free? they sell big jugs of ethyl at grow stores for hash making etc.

alcohol laws are left to the individual states and even counties. There are "dry" counties where you can't get alcohol at all, some no sales on sunday,and other weird laws.

did u have PG or just alcohol? just assume will help dissolve/keep in solution. but prob see what u can find... think thats what they do for pregnalone and dhea.

distilled water or just bottled?

It comes crashed??? I don't get it How does it enter the bloodstream then

It comes crashed??? I don't get it How does it enter the bloodstream then
ask them... also ask how its possible dosing is good...lol won't get an answer.. its thick so crystals form and stay through whole bottle... def notice when get one and why I looked lol think it goes back into the oil once warms up and sort of crushed through applicator although sorta plugs up... its a shit show company prob why was recalled already...

ask them... also ask how its possible dosing is good...lol won't get an answer.. its thick so crystals form and stay through whole bottle... def notice when get one and why I looked lol think it goes back into the oil once warms up and sort of crushed through applicator although sorta plugs up... its a shit show company prob why was recalled already...
Do you have more of them? Can i buy one from you regardless.

did u have PG or just alcohol? just assume will help dissolve/keep in solution. but prob see what u can find... think thats what they do for pregnalone and dhea.

distilled water or just bottled?

Distilled water.

Alcohol + benzyl alcohol + PG , it didn’t matter the combination. Even just the PG would dissolve it with a bit of heat. I added the water slowly and it would crash as it cooled down

Distilled water.

Alcohol + benzyl alcohol + PG , it didn’t matter the combination. Even just the PG would dissolve it with a bit of heat. I added the water slowly and it would crash as it cooled down
dang man, figured if was a pharmacy recipe woulda worked eh... JUST had access to all the compounded formulas aswell... prob should of made a copy, although prob some liability if shared...

at any rate natesto is a thickened castor oil.. like methylcellulose, castor oil and test... should be easy enough to replicate... and just spread in your nose or even in your lip would prob work well. or make some gummy troche type things would be cool.or spray on mint and use and snuff.. idea just allowing a bit more time before u just swallow it if was just TNE in oil.

Last edited: