NBA Time!

Durant is going to play tonight. So much for the Raptors winning it all. And next year Kawhi gonna jump to a new team. Whatcha gotta say about that?

@Seattle23 ?????

Ooooooooh. Right.....

What about now that KD is not only done for this season but won’t be back next year either? Honestly since last year I wanted GS to lose but after the Raptors fans cheered when KD went down I kinda hope they lose

BigBaldBeardGuy

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
What about now that KD is not only done for this season but won’t be back next year either? Honestly since last year I wanted GS to lose but after the Raptors fans cheered when KD went down I kinda hope they lose

Yea, being from Philly, we have a reputation of being asshole fans but I don’t think we would have cheered an injury. That’s total classless! I want GS to win one last time. Then they can go off in the sunset. It’s gotta be someone else’s turn next year.

And hopefully Kawhi signs with anyone but the Raptors and they can return to the toilet of the league!

Yea, being from Philly, we have a reputation of being asshole fans but I don’t think we would have cheered an injury. That’s total classless! I want GS to win one last time. Then they can go off in the sunset. It’s gotta be someone else’s turn next year.

And hopefully Kawhi signs with anyone but the Raptors and they can return to the toilet of the league!

lol I remember when I was a kid Michael Irvin got injured pretty badly and I think the eagles fans were chearing a bit. I hope Kawhi goes to the lakers, but I guess they’re trying to get the unibrow from the pelicans, if they can get both they’ll be back on top.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts