Need a gear store

MrRock

I’m looking for a new place to get my gear. The one I was using stopped card payment and only excepts crypto which I refuse to use. Any good recommendations? Prices low? And a trusted source?

As much as you may hate it, it's now the only way to get decent gear at a decent price.

Coinbase is a mainstream multi billion dollar public company. They make it easy to instantly buy bitcoin with your debit card, then send it by hitting the "transfer" button and putting in the address you're sending it to.

It's extremely easy to figure out the vendors who are reliable here, this is a very critical audience and any hint of not providing good service is instantly called out.

The process is as simple as sending an email with your order to the vendor and tell them you're paying via bitcoin, they'll send you an invoice and the crypto address to send it to.

That's it.

Cashapp is better than coinbase imo if just using bitcoin.

Either way, going to have to get over the crypto phobia or he's got zero chance of getting decent gear.
Thanks but I don’t care to use it. If they don’t want my money I will go somewhere else.

You have very few options to use a credit card. That's a huge security risk for a place selling Schedule III drugs. I can think of ONE, left, and a vial of test will cost $50 and and take a month to arrive.

Your money isn't that important to them.

Thanks but I don’t care to use it. If they don’t want my money I will go somewhere else.

Vendors don't care about your small order and they won't change anything for you. Feel free to go somewhere else and pay more for less tested products, all power to ya. Refusing to use crypto is some boomer shit, you're buying illegal products with the card tied to your name and accounts. Pretty dumb.

Vendors don't care about your small order and they won't change anything for you. Feel free to go somewhere else and pay more for less tested products, all power to ya. Refusing to use crypto is some boomer shit, you're buying illegal products with the card tied to your name and accounts. Pretty dumb.

Crypto's a pain in the ass, and doesn't do much for the buyer.

But it's what sellers want and that won't be changing, so might as well get on with accepting it because sooner or later, it won't just be "bad options" for other types of payments. It'll be NO options.

Well dude I’m no boomer but an X. And it’s my choice what type of money (key word) I use. I personally don’t believe in or trust crypto. The store was taking them but said their system was down but that’s been 3 weeks.

Well dude I’m no boomer but an X. And it’s my choice what type of money (key word) I use. I personally don’t believe in or trust crypto. The store was taking them but said their system was down but that’s been 3 weeks.
how do you not trust crypto, but trust an online drug dealer from another country with your credit card info?

Wheres the logic there?

how do you not trust crypto, but trust an online drug dealer from another country with your credit card info?

Wheres the logic there?
Well I use my PayPal card so if there is any issues I will get all my money back. Plain and simple. Pretty logical to me

Well I use my PayPal card so if there is any issues I will get all my money back. Plain and simple. Pretty logical to me
except when you try to file a claim and they see what you were using it for, violating its terms, and they dont give you your money back AND cancel it.

There is a good reason why nobody even half decent accepts credit cards

There are so many sources who use bank transfers, some even will allow you to use CIM, you can even do what we used to do, bday cards with sweet old deniros sandwiched in lol.

Just go fish for that source now.

except when you try to file a claim and they see what you were using it for, violating its terms, and they dont give you your money back AND cancel it.

There is a good reason why nobody even half decent accepts credit cards
Nope I’ve had them return my money before on gear. You say nobody expects them but the company that host this site did until 3 weeks ago. I appreciate it brother

I hope you find some great gear.. Thing about it is is people here are offering to help you and you are refusing the help.. You should have titled the thread " I'm a stuck-up a-hole that refuses to accept help; help!"