Mister Loco

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'm looking to start my second cycle of 500mg Test E with 250mg Deca for 10 weeks.

I'm considering Deca because of its benefits related to joints, I know NPP is an alternative option and maybe I will have to reconsider before moving forward with this cycle.

Now here are the issues. After researching I see many posts stating that you should forget to run PCT if you inject deca, why, Is deca something you'd only use if you're never going to come off? Also, deca has a detection time of 12 months or so and many people claim they have depression after taking deca, but on the other hand many people don't have any issues and choose to run deca at a lower dose as it is sufficient anyway.

An insight to my first cycle:

Week 1-2 : Test E 500mg
Week 3-12: Test E 500mg / Dbol 40mg ED
Week 14-16: Nova & Clomid

I ran this cycle 5 years ago to add mass (25lbs) and only lost 10lbs when I came off it.

Right now I weigh 190lbs and my height is 5'10"

I appreciate all the information you guys have contributed on here. I'm still doing my research and learning on the daily.

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well
So, serious question..is that your real fucking face? Like did you put your real face in your profile picture on a illegal steroid forum like it's facebook?

Fuck it. Anyway, cycle looks good. Bump the Dbol up to 12 weeks, add 300mg's Tren E, and drop the pct. You'll be sitting pretty in no time. And oh, accept my friend request.

So, serious question..is that your real fucking face? Like did you put your real face in your profile picture on a illegal steroid forum like it's facebook?

Fuck it. Anyway, cycle looks good. Bump the Dbol up to 12 weeks, add 300mg's Tren E, and drop the pct. You'll be sitting pretty in no time. And oh, accept my friend request.
LOL,

When are the cops coming to my door for using Test and Deca?

10 weeks is short for any cycle, especially when Deca is included. Bump that up to 16-20.

Deca's metabolites linger for up to 18 months and suppress the HPTA. It's a cruise only compound. Likewise goes for Tren.

Due to a massive array of negative health consequences from both Deca & Tren I'd avoid them both, even though one is a very potent muscle builder, while the other is a supreme cutting agent.

There are plenty other options to choose from that are much healthier and more predictable; EQ, Primo, more Test, MENT.

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'm looking to start my second cycle of 500mg Test E with 250mg Deca for 10 weeks.

I'm considering Deca because of its benefits related to joints, I know NPP is an alternative option and maybe I will have to reconsider before moving forward with this cycle.

Now here are the issues. After researching I see many posts stating that you should forget to run PCT if you inject deca, why, Is deca something you'd only use if you're never going to come off? Also, deca has a detection time of 12 months or so and many people claim they have depression after taking deca, but on the other hand many people don't have any issues and choose to run deca at a lower dose as it is sufficient anyway.

An insight to my first cycle:

Week 1-2 : Test E 500mg
Week 3-12: Test E 500mg / Dbol 40mg ED
Week 14-16: Nova & Clomid

I ran this cycle 5 years ago to add mass (25lbs) and only lost 10lbs when I came off it.

Right now I weigh 190lbs and my height is 5'10"

I appreciate all the information you guys have contributed on here. I'm still doing my research and learning on the daily.
So the reason people recommend not PCTing post cycles with Nandrolone is that PCT may not be effective after utilization of any 19-nor compound (deca, npp, tren, & MENT). While you can certainly try PCT post-nandrolone, there is no guarantee you'll fully bounce back. Many choose to B&C after playing with 19-nors, and that's what I usually recommend. So if you do use Nand, realize the risk you take, and the possibility you may need TRT (for life) after the fact. Hope that helps!

10 weeks is short for any cycle, especially when Deca is included. Bump that up to 16-20.

Deca's metabolites linger for up to 18 months and suppress the HPTA. It's a cruise only compound. Likewise goes for Tren.

Due to a massive array of negative health consequences from both Deca & Tren I'd avoid them both, even though one is a very potent muscle builder, while the other is a supreme cutting agent.

There are plenty other options to choose from that are much healthier and more predictable; EQ, Primo, more Test, MENT.
So the reason people recommend not PCTing post cycles with Nandrolone is that PCT may not be effective after utilization of any 19-nor compound (deca, npp, tren, & MENT). While you can certainly try PCT post-nandrolone, there is no guarantee you'll fully bounce back. Many choose to B&C after playing with 19-nors, and that's what I usually recommend. So if you do use Nand, realize the risk you take, and the possibility you may need TRT (for life) after the fact. Hope that helps!
At the end of the day it doesn't make sense to go with deca unless I plan on cruising for life. Thank you both for the in-depth information, I appreciate it.

Going to go with Test + EQ, I'll let you guys know how it goes.