Need pct help

Njg129

I am new to the forum and am in need of some help with finding a legit research chem company for clomid and nolva. I had a very good friend that use to help me out but passed away in the spring. If anybody has any good suggestions please let me know. I have researched for hours and have read good and bad about all. So I figured I'd ask. Thanks

Guess that's due to the sponsors? Do you have any advice of how to get ones perspective? Or another good forum that's reliable on this topic? Thanks

There are numerous research chemical shops where you can get some good pct meds. Most are hit or miss. Do some digging and you'll find a good one.

Thanks, I've been digging and reading. Seems that there's really no solid ugl out there from what I've read? I've checked out about all of them I believe? Is there a way of figuring who's good at this time? Most reviews I read are from years ago.

Again sorry to be new to the forum, not my first go round but first with the internet. This does seem tO be the most informative forum I've been on though.

Is it better to go with research or something like rxmedicstar they don't seem like they would be legit? Sorry again for all the questions. Hoping to get it all straight and not need to ask anymore.

Tried going to my doc, he said "recover naturally or we'll look into it" don't want to lose all the gains and don't want to start until I am 100% ready.

Back