Need some REAL pointers

What about messaging a mod about it, I have used one source on here and from what I can tell it is all good. But I also searched the source on multiple sights first and then read a lot of the reviews.

I would post for the mods to comment and email source then post reply just to make sure everyone is aware
Will do; but that’s also the thing that really annoys me: I heard nothing but praise about Hilma; saw great labs on AnabolicLab and yet it’s been one huge disappointment

I feel like that’s part of the problem. Most “sources” on here are all fake to begin with. It’s honestly incredible how hard it is to find legit gear
If this is your view point you are doing something wrong. It is not hard you just have to use your brain a bit. Also, there is quality advice in this thread. Its not working your way, so maybe just maybe listen to the advice of some pretty smart dudes that are trying to help.

@Connor 25257

If that is you in your avi, you look to be in good shape and have some size on you,a swell as being somewhat lean.

Question's...
why do want to use steroids?

If you are training 6x a week doing PPL and pushing hard daily w/ the workouts, and only eating those minimal calories, i can almost damn sure guarantee you are over trained (lack of calories), and or recovery.

You are 23, and look somewhat lean, so i assume you have a fast metabolism - now go eat more and train harder. (Not longer, more intense!)

I also highly suggest you go look at Dante Trudel on instagram, he is well known, been in the industry forever, and has turned quite a few heavyweight IFBB guys into super heavies, all the while lowering dosages, and pushing the food and training. A lot of useful info on his page as well.

Are you progressively getting stronger? You should be tracking this. It makes no sense to keep doing a movement if you aren't progressing with it, or you don't feel it. YOU have to do what is right for your body mechanics.

I am not saying Hilma is good or bad either, but why blame the drugs for lack of progression, when it could be you yourself? I know that is a hard pill to swallow, you might be at fault here, for lack of intensity, food, sleep.

Its easy to train for an hour a day, what are you doing the rest of the 23 hours??
Eating enough? = doesn't sound like it.
Adequate recovery = ???
Do you work? What type of work? Physically demanding?

I know you want the quick fix, more drugs, but its a long road to becoming a mass monster, and all the fucking drugs in the world wont do shit without food and proper training.

A 2900 calorie bulk? It isn't rocket science, if you aren't gaining (or losing) on those calories, than you're eating at maintenance.

You also threw Tren in there with your Test on a 6 day plan, which means your caloric needs are likely higher yet. i'm surprised you haven't complained of losing weight.

Eat 3500 calories for the next 5 weeks. If you don't see results, you're just broken and can't be fixed.

And drop the silly idea about gaining tons of fat. It's a controlled surplus, not a gluttony challenge.

Up the food before you up the drugs.
Other people have said it here and it's very true; too many aas equals feeling toxic and not hungry enough to eat enough. (The overall shitty feeling doesn't help at all either) You'll still be force eating sometimes, but at least it won't be all the time.

Right, because let’s eat an unnecessary amount of calories, gain a shit load of unnecessary fat, look like a dough boy and claim the “steroids are working “ while we sit at 25% body fat; but in reality you just turned yourself into a fat ass and waste money on bunk gear. Sounds like a great idea

Hmm I’m not the expert on gainzzz, but how do you expect to make those gainzzz if you’re not eating more than you need? Do you really believe that bs that on roids if you’re body is getting less calories in it starts using body fat to build muscle lol

What about messaging a mod about it, I have used one source on here and from what I can tell it is all good. But I also searched the source on multiple sights first and then read a lot of the reviews.

I would post for the mods to comment and email source then post reply just to make sure everyone is aware

Firstly, there are no mods, at least not in the way that other boards are set up. (We have the forum owner and one "moderator" (which is a stretch to label him as such) that only intervenes when absolutely necessary).

Secondly, even if there was a handful of mods like other boards have, no one is going to bat an eye at a feelz report written by a guy that has absolutely zero evidence to prove the outlandish claims that all sources on the clear net (which includes a couple of the sources here) sell nothing but bunk gear.

Thirdly, other than this feelz report, the only complaint that i can recall regarding Hilma was in regards to a batch of Anadrol that's long since been replaced by new batches.

Lastly, which is more likely? The OP is having a horrible string of bad luck and is being selectively scammed by the sources here, or the problem lies within the OP and his lack of following the prerequisites for making progress?

Get the gear tested... Reach out to janoshik or one of the other analyzers and send off samples. You literally have no idea wether your gear is bunk or not until you send it off. The whole process is cheap takes approx 3 weeks to get your answer. Then if it's bunk, post the results in the source thread so that you can warn other members and be reimbursed with gear or money.
I'm leaning towards the gear being fine though and you not eating enough

A 2900 calorie bulk? It isn't rocket science, if you aren't gaining (or losing) on those calories, than you're eating at maintenance.

You also threw Tren in there with your Test on a 6 day plan, which means your caloric needs are likely higher yet. i'm surprised you haven't complained of losing weight.

Eat 3500 calories for the next 5 weeks. If you don't see results, you're just broken and can't be fixed.

And drop the silly idea about gaining tons of fat. It's a controlled surplus, not a gluttony challenge.
Until I was 28 my maintenance was 3500cals lifting and climbing 2-3 hours a day 6 days a week and working a very hard labor job. At 16-21 I was eating easy 5k cals a day.

Usual thread of the beginners... sometimes a beginner come here to write a bad review on a most trusted source of meso without share any kind of lab test or blood work. Sometimes happened also to pharmacom or others popular brand, questioning all the anabolic lab work... this Kind of thread are funny LOL

When there are dozens positive lab test and bloodwork about a brand and also hundreds of positive feeds , and only one negative feed, obviously the problem is not the brand but the beginner... 2900 calorie in bulk , training each muscle 2/3 times a week (so training 2 times a day) you will never gain whit this way.

Look at my pic, I was in extreme cut 3200 kal with 500 test c, 300 Mast , 30 mg day oxa. Just 4 work out/week . Never used gh or peptides. And yes , it will seem strange to you but I was using all from hilma in this cut phase. (Oxa and mast E tested from jano before use, and come back correctly dosed, it is all shared on steroid lab testing section)
So my advice is to look for a good triner. Stop to write bullshit like “all the meso source sell bunk gear” because you are becoming ridiculous LOL

Attachments

• 48AF72D4-EEFC-4052-89BA-95755BD22D32.png
    48AF72D4-EEFC-4052-89BA-95755BD22D32.png
    578.5 KB · Views: 81
Usual thread of the beginners... sometimes a beginner come here to write a bad review on a most trusted source of meso without share any kind of lab test or blood work. Sometimes happened also to pharmacom or others popular brand, questioning all the anabolic lab work... this Kind of thread are funny LOL

When there are dozens positive lab test and bloodwork about a brand and also hundreds of positive feeds , and only one negative feed, obviously the problem is not the brand but the beginner... 2900 calorie in bulk , training each muscle 2/3 times a week (so training 2 times a day) you will never gain whit this way.

Look at my pic, I was in extreme cut 3200 kal with 500 test c, 300 Mast , 30 mg day oxa. Just 4 work out/week . Never used gh or peptides. And yes , it will seem strange to you but I was using all from hilma in this cut phase. (Oxa and mast E tested from jano before use, and come back correctly dosed, it is all shared on steroid lab testing section)
So my advice is to look for a good triner. Stop to write bullshit like “all the meso source sell bunk gear” because you are becoming ridiculous LOL
Nice work Den.

Well, no offense but obviously you cannot read or spell. I never said I work out two times a day. I said I work each muscle group 2 times per WEEK. Not day. Secondly, you’re very quick to defend Hilma, even tho they are obviously a bunk product? Why? Possibly because with you being in the EU, you receive free gear from these clowns. You don’t give honest reviews. You’re only speaking highly of these bunk sources because they give you benefit

Well, no offense but obviously you cannot read or spell. I never said I work out two times a day. I said I work each muscle group 2 times per WEEK. Not day. Secondly, you’re very quick to defend Hilma, even tho they are obviously a bunk product? Why? Possibly because with you being in the EU, you receive free gear from these clowns. You don’t give honest reviews. You’re only speaking highly of these bunk sources because they give you benefit
Shut up punk. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Den84 is always holding sources to the fire here. He is a solid member. You suck. PERIOD.

You got two pages of sound advice and your only response is you continuing on the bunk gear path and insulting another member.

You sound like a troll with an agenda. Good luck with that and your (supposed) shitty situation, kid.

Back