New cycle, Test E, Equi-Test,Oxy pharma 50, Pharmacom

Any feedback on this would be much appreciated

• Total voters
I'm on the pharma oxy 50 by pharmacomstore and they are really good actually there strong. They have a half life of 2 days so I'm having 1ml EOD for 2 weeks then I was going to use tablet form for another 3 weeks ? U know what tho mate I night just run the tamofixen/Nolvadex what you think
Save it for pct unless your nips get itchy or swollen. As I said
You better get arimidex or aromasin

I've only ran DECA the once. But its good stuff if you get from a decent lab. What ml you running on both a week?

I've only ran DECA the once. But its good stuff if you get from a decent lab. What ml you running on both a week?

300 deca 300 teste per week for 16 weeks with winny last 4 weeks. I am using .5mg of arimidex eod.

@Danny27 hey man. In my humble opinion, there is zero point running eq at anything under 700mg a week. At a gram the effects are barely noticeable. Its just a mild no frills compound.

I think you could get away with 500 at least but 200 does nothing I totally agree. I just didn't want to rain on your parade because I know it is a mix you are using.

@Danny27 hey man. In my humble opinion, there is zero point running eq at anything under 700mg a week. At a gram the effects are barely noticeable. Its just a mild no frills compound.
I might have to notch it up then what if I done it at twice a week ? The would work out 400ml ?

Right I'll have to bang the dose up then lads use have got me thinking now ! Appreciate the info though glad use told me thanks !

hows it working? Its goin to be effective if you have real stuff.
Early days yet mate. I can feel the dbol if anything I'm in week 3 of that and on week 4 of the test e, EQ, all the gear has had good reports though so I'm pretty confident I'll keep you posted though fella

Back