New female member from Ireland

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Inge, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Touché ... How long have you had this profile. I like you already but we still need to make sure you don't have a dick.

2. Hm.

I can send you my conformation pics ;)

I guarantee I'm all man :)

Inge and strongsafety41 like this.
  3. As usual Tyrone ... I'll pass my dude. One day some lonely fuck is going to take you up on your offer. Smh

Inge and TyroneMoreGains like this.
  4. I sure hope so :(

I've invested too much money on Photoshop and erotic backdrops for it to go to waste.

5. Dude ... I was holding back posting some shit like this...

Shit Tyrone if you're going to PM a pic next time don't black out the main attraction. Oh shit ... You didn't black it out! Lol

Inge likes this.
  6. It's there ;)

I just taped it to my thigh to not distract from the gains.

The tip starts from my calf up :)

Ozzy619 and strongsafety41 like this.
  7. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Like normal. Var is anabolic and not androgenic so I dont think theres an on type of feeling for most. She basically recomp'd, lost fat while gaining muscle. Her diet was and still is very clean, training with weights and cardio, both high intensity.

Inge likes this.
  8. How come I hear 'You Be Illin' playing in the background when ever I read one @TyroneMoreGains posts? Is it me or does everyone hear it?

9. Actually, my theme song is "Rated-R" by Redman :)

10. Inge

Inge Member

Only have this profile since a week maybe ... well I have a dick but he is silicone and most of times in a box, waiting ...

11. Inge

Inge Member

Cool ..my diet is always clean too and do cardio am and weights pm. Thank you for sharing :)

Ozzy619 and Oregongearhead like this.
  12. frankonya

frankonya Member

So a guy calls the office the other day and the Gay co-worker answers the phone. The man calling calls him "sir" and he says he was offended. I said as long as you still have a wang you're a sir, and that may be better than being called a tranny.. Sounds too much like a tired granny or something.

13. Am I gay cus I got a boner for that? :(

14. frankonya

frankonya Member

Imagining a woman with a toy? Dont think that is anywhere near the Gay realms.

Inge likes this.
  15. Lets not forget this is a womans thread .And a classy woman it appears . We might actually have another sane woman for Meso (who would of thought ?) :cool:

16. Ripp

Ripp Member

17. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

56 replies on an intro? Horny bastards:)

Inge likes this.
  18. Big_paul

Sorry Inge, the devil made me do it.
    Welcome.

Btw I'm the horniest bastard here.:)

Inge likes this.
  19. Inge

Inge Member

haha bad Devil :)

Big_paul likes this.
  20. Big_paul

Am I mistaken, I haven't noticed any women in here. We are uncouth savages. Well some of us:) not all of us. I am.