New from the US

ChemHead

I've lurked on here for years, but never posted. I'm on some other forums for discord servers where I frequently discuss peer-reviewed literature on hormones, steroids, anti-aging/health and longevity, hair loss skin care etc.

Anyway, I finally decided I needed to start posting on here actively and I've already purchased quite a few times from sources on here like Qingdao Sigma. I actually just bought a couple blue tops from @Opti so I'll be sharing my experience when I receive it... Hopefully quickly. I've heard good things so far about opti hgh and hope to get mine this week.

@broilovesushi would you mind keeping me updated on your receipt of the gray tops from opti?

'HGH - Domestic USA'
MESO-Rx Sponsor - HGH - Domestic USA

I can't DM yet and I don't have privileges to post in that thread yet either, but I bought a couple 190 iu blue tops last Wednesday and I'm kind of anxious to get it as quickly as possible. I'm hoping I'll be able to get it this week.

Btw, is it normal to receive a tracking # from opti? The website said my order was complete, but I didn't receive any tracking.

I've lurked on here for years, but never posted. I'm on some other forums for discord servers where I frequently discuss peer-reviewed literature on hormones, steroids, anti-aging/health and longevity, hair loss skin care etc.
Which discord servers? I've been trying to find some resources so far research or even ugl chats. General stuff. I'm in SST most of the time (run Kits4Less gear, used Opti, pretty much every source on here and there).

Thanks brother.

Which discord servers? I've been trying to find some resources so far research or even ugl chats. General stuff. I'm in SST most of the time (run Kits4Less gear, used Opti, pretty much every source on here and there).

Thanks brother.
DM when you're able