MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Somebody said it’s the same thing Liska was slinging. If that’s true I’ve used it. Never personally tested it nor got blood work on it.

He just started selling it though. Buy some and send it off for testing and get you some blood work. Be a pioneer. Come back and be the guy who can answer your questions.

We’re all counting on you
It’s pharmaqo products, which were the injectables and some orals Liska was selling in the EU.

Their CCUSA only carried pharamqo oral tabs, not their injectable line. CCUSA brewed their own brand of injectables,

That said, genuine pharmaqo products are high quality.

It’s pharmaqo products, which were the injectables and some orals Liska was selling in the EU.

Their CCUSA only carried pharamqo oral tabs, not their injectable line. CCUSA brewed their own brand of injectables,

That said, genuine pharmaqo products are high quality.
Liska is kind of a bitch, but she’s a trustworthy bitch and holds herself accountable.

I saw with informed delivery that a label was created for my order on 4/15, but since then there have been zero updates on the USPS site and it shows "awaiting item". Has anyone else experienced this? This is definitely pushing towards a longer T/A time than I usually get.

Anyone have recent jano testing on opti blacks or greys ? Most recent on website seems to be from 2023 ?
They're probably still of the same batch from 2023. So, they should probably be fine as long as they're stored properly. I think the shelf life should be 24 months stored at 2-8° C in the dark.

The blue tops I just ordered are from 03/24, though.

Anyone have recent jano testing on opti blacks or greys ? Most recent on website seems to be from 2023 ?

Top right corner, hit the search icon. Then select “this thread” then in the “posted by” put opti , then search “testing”.

What’s amazing is this feature works everywhere in the forum. You can find so much by using the little search icon. Sometimes you have to get creative with the words and sometimes you have to just scroll

I saw with informed delivery that a label was created for my order on 4/15, but since then there have been zero updates on the USPS site and it shows "awaiting item". Has anyone else experienced this? This is definitely pushing towards a longer T/A time than I usually get.
This was happening to 100% of my opti packs. It seems to be that one post office dropping the ball. Not opti fault but I had to switch to another GH vendor because of it. Everyone getting 3-5 day TA but for me it was consistently 3-4 weeks. That was 3 years ago, by the way.

This was happening to 100% of my opti packs. It seems to be that one post office dropping the ball. Not opti fault but I had to switch to another GH vendor because of it. Everyone getting 3-5 day TA but for me it was consistently 3-4 weeks. That was 3 years ago, by the way.
I hope that doesn't end up being me. I ordered last Wednesday and was hoping to have my blue tops some time this week

@Tim22
I'm thinking of ordering a vial of test prop just to compare it to what I make... Maybe some proviron and some peptides, but at the moment I need the hgh like I need water.

I think there was someone a few pages back in this thread that ordered oils and was pleased.

Anyone try any of the orals by opti?
Superdrol - Very strong, best pump of my life on 20mg.
Clen - feels potent, got mild shakes on 2 pills. From other sources i usually don't get shakes until i go over 120mcg.
Anavar - Mild steroid. Only take 20mg, get what I expect from it, nice pumps and midsection tightening.
Proviron - Mild Steroid. Does what I expect, huge libido boost at 75mg a day. Noticeable increase in erection quality.

I can't comment on Opti personal items but the Pharmaqo injectables I've ran before from a different vendor. I've used tren a, tren e, test c, test E, test p, Deca, NPP and have had great results with them. I've been eyeing up their DHB because I'd imagine it would be pretty damn awesome. Just waiting on some TA reviews because I don't mind waiting a week or so but not 3-4 weeks for domestic.

I hope that doesn't end up being me. I ordered last Wednesday and was hoping to have my blue tops some time this week
I actually needed a reship last time. For a domestic order! I love opti and I want to order again but I just can’t deal with that TA. I’m willing to bet your packs go the same direction as mine. It’s the one post office. Make sure to update with your experience. I’d like to order from opti again. I’m just hoping the logistics gets situated.

Last edited:
I actually needed a reship last time. For a domestic order! I love opti and I want to order again but I just can’t deal with that TA. I’m willing to bet your packs go the same direction as mine. It’s the one post office. Make sure to update with your experience. I’d like to order from opti again. I’m just hoping the logistics gets situated.
Damn lol. Never heard of needing a reship for domestic unless some vials got broken or something. I talked to a couple other guys that said they get their orders in about a week.. And also that tracking numbers aren't really given. So, that helps a bit. I saw that my order said complete and I didn't get tracking, but oddly saw that some people in this thread are given tracking numbers. Anyway I don't care if I get a tracking number. If it's here this week I'll be happy. I'll be sure to post an update.

Btw @Opti if you're looking for a better method for shipping, use PayPal Shipstation. The rates are dirt cheap for USPS and UPS. I sent a small package UPS 2nd Day Air AM a couple weeks ago for like $10.

Update: my ordered arrived yesterday. It appears the informed delivery was just severely lagged behind. So T/A was exactly 7 days.