MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

The anavar available is 10mg now. 5mg would be better. What do you remember about the tested anavar? Underdosed? Overdosed? Came back as sugar? LOL.
I tested the 2.5mg one, that was like 1.7mg or something.

There was a guy Shred777 on Eroids who kept saying the 50mg was bunk. I tested 3 different batches, all came back at 50mg+. The guy ended up throwing out a bunch of perfectly good anavar lol.

I think you’ll be ok with the 5mg or 10mg. Liska might have posted the results in their thread, I don’t recall if they had that in their store tho.

Was hgh life changing?
It depends upon what you mean about life changing. If you are very experienced with steroid cycles, and, especially, if you are older, hgh can make a big difference in your results.

If you are 18-25 and doing your first or second cycle, it may not be all that for you.

Honestly imo the only things “life changing” here are testosterone and GLP-1s as they can give you a better quality of life. Possibly a small dose of Deca as well.

It depends upon what you mean about life changing. If you are very experienced with steroid cycles, and, especially, if you are older, hgh can make a big difference in your results.

If you are 18-25 and doing your first or second cycle, it may not be all that for you.

Of course I want all the claimed benifits, look younger ,feel younger , heal better ,libido , and new levels of muscle mass, better sleep, mood ,energy

insulin and hgh, are the last things left to try. Heavy ped user, 34yrs old. Many 4+gram cycles. over 5 years and trt when not blasting. never thought I'd order a few kits because cost. Mixing it tonight for my first pin. Might do once a day, or split it morning and night .

Doing IM injections in the delts and traps. Told stay away from belly sub q, that delts are where to inject it.

Last edited:
Of course I want all the claimed benifits, look younger ,feel younger , heal better ,libido , and new levels of muscle mass, better sleep, mood ,energy

insulin and hgh, are the last things left to try. Heavy ped user, 34yrs old. Many 4+gram cycles. over 5 years and trt when not blasting. never thought I'd order a few kits because cost. Mixing it tonight for my first pin. Might do once a day, or split it morning and night .

Doing IM injections in the delts and traps. Told stay away from belly sub q, that delts are where to inject it.

At 3-4 IU, you should get a well-being effect (mental and physical) and 24/7 pumped muscles (If you have a decent amount of muscle mass and aren't too fat). Past 5 IU, you will see exponential increase in sides/water retention usually.

Other real benefits: stronger erections, easier to stay lean, better memory/cognition, better skin/healthier complexion, incredible sleep.

I prefer SQ AM, best feeling during the day and sleep is amazing and restorative. Doing PM makes my sleep suck. I can sleep but don't wake up rested and no dreams.

Going IM hits me harder and can make me tired. SQ AM lets it release all day, slowly.

@Opti Grey tops are probably the cleanest generic i've ever used. Only other GH that i got that clean was an unbranded blue top i got from a raw powder's supplier i use. Opti's website is also awesome for ordering, feels like Amazon lol

At 3-4 IU, you should get a well-being effect (mental and physical) and 24/7 pumped muscles (If you have a decent amount of muscle mass and aren't too fat). Past 5 IU, you will see exponential increase in sides/water retention usually.

Other real benefits: stronger erections, easier to stay lean, better memory/cognition, better skin/healthier complexion, incredible sleep.

I prefer SQ AM, best feeling during the day and sleep is amazing and restorative. Doing PM makes my sleep suck. I can sleep but don't wake up rested and no dreams.

Going IM hits me harder and can make me tired. SQ AM lets it release all day, slowly.

@Opti Grey tops are probably the cleanest generic i've ever used. Only other GH that i got that clean was an unbranded blue top i got from a raw powder's supplier i use. Opti's website is also awesome for ordering, feels like Amazon lol
How long after a shot do you wait to eat?
I went with opti because his long standing. I got the blue tops 190iu.

mixed clear ,no redness or pain IM tricep.

Can you dm me the raw source if he is not on this forum?

Anyone try out the new injectable line up from opti?
He is selling a brand that has already been around for sometime, however, I too would like to hear some first had results before ditching my current lab. I just love the idea of having quick domestic vs my 3 week international TA.

Is it normal to have terrible CTS on 2iu ED?

First time trying HGH.

Bought some Opti grey kits for anti-aging and to speed up injury healing.

4 1/2 weeks in and I’m tapping out.
2iu in a single dose before bed, 5 on/2 off.
Sleep was amazing the first week and a half but after that my hands and arms started falling asleep so fast that I’m waking up every 15-30 minutes trying to shake them back awake and the fingers on my right hand are numb and tingly all day.

Finally decided to call it quits last night and stop.

Friend is running greys from the same batch at 2.4iu ED and hasn’t had a single issue.

Obviously everyone is different but can anyone give me an estimate on how long it should it take for the CTS to resolve after stopping?

Once the CTS is gone, is it worth starting back at say, 1iu ED, and slowly titrating back toward 2iu?
My first run I had a similar experience, cts didn't calm down for 2 months after stopping. Second time I ran, I started a 1 iu a day for 2 weeks then jumped up 1iu every 2 weeks until I reached my target. Never experienced cts again after that first run. It was so bad I could barely hold on to my tools at work.

Haven't been actively posting on here in a bit but I thought I'd post a positive experience I had with @Opti recently. I've been ordering GH from him for quite a while and always had excellent service.

I placed an order for some of the new injectables and orals. As usual, got it in about a week but it came short by 4 vials of one specific product. Obviously just an oversight.

I took pics immediately before opening the vacuum sealed bag and emailed @Opti with the situation and the pics. He got right back to me within an hour. We had a great discussion and I got the missing items within 3 days.

IMO, you can't really get any better customer service than that when there's an issue on the supplier's end.

Side note- The injectables look good. They have a nice thin viscosity so pushing through a 27g was pretty easy. No pip, redness or any other issue that one might get with poorly manufactured injectables.

The clen is definitely the real deal. I can't speak to the other orals yet as they aren't in the rotation until later.