MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I actually needed a reship last time. For a domestic order! I love opti and I want to order again but I just can’t deal with that TA. I’m willing to bet your packs go the same direction as mine. It’s the one post office. Make sure to update with your experience. I’d like to order from opti again. I’m just hoping the logistics gets situated.
Just received my blue tops today. So, 6 day TA. I'd say that's more than acceptable.

Superdrol - Very strong, best pump of my life on 20mg.
Clen - feels potent, got mild shakes on 2 pills. From other sources i usually don't get shakes until i go over 120mcg.
Anavar - Mild steroid. Only take 20mg, get what I expect from it, nice pumps and midsection tightening.
Proviron - Mild Steroid. Does what I expect, huge libido boost at 75mg a day. Noticeable increase in erection quality.
Jesus 75mg of Proviron a day, your SHBG would be damn near 0

[

Thanx brother any mygol solvents you know of?

QUOTE="Pinnacle Elements, post: 3269483, member: 145185"]
MCT for pharmaqo
[/QUOTE]

[

Thanx brother any mygol solvents you know of?

QUOTE="Pinnacle Elements, post: 3269483, member: 145185"]
MCT for pharmaqo

As far as I know they only use MCT. Their blends & concentrations are reasonable and don’t call for super solvents.

Have you used Mig? My body hates that stuff. I was using 100% EO, I’ve used MCT, GSO all with primo 200, DHB, etc.

Nothing has given me PIP except Mig. Made the sites swell to where I was almost crippled for a day or two. 0/10 don’t recommend.

Chiming back in to update on my last purchase. I'm old school and wanted to try out the sus250 just for the hell of it. PIP and swelling like a mofo even with only a 1/4 cc.

The MAST doesn't have the same issue. Not sure if it's the prop in the sus or the other ingredients causing the issue. Maybe a combo of both.

Chiming back in to update on my last purchase. I'm old school and wanted to try out the sus250 just for the hell of it. PIP and swelling like a mofo even with only a 1/4 cc.

The MAST doesn't have the same issue. Not sure if it's the prop in the sus or the other ingredients causing the issue. Maybe a combo of both.
Have the same issue with the Test enanthate. Even at .2-.3 daily it’s kicking my ass.