MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Sitting on 12 of them. Should’ve bought a trial vial but I haven’t heard bad things about Pharmaqo.
Just get some of whatever filtered carrier oil it is and dilute it down in an empty vail. I’m takin 500 mg test e weekly with daily injections 0 pip. Not from this source tho. I’ve been doin 2 ml of test and 2 ml of GSO and heating it up with a hair dryer and shaking it around and it works perfectly

As far as I know they only use MCT. Their blends & concentrations are reasonable and don’t call for super solvents.

Have you used Mig? My body hates that stuff. I was using 100% EO, I’ve used MCT, GSO all with primo 200, DHB, etc.

Nothing has given me PIP except Mig. Made the sites swell to where I was almost crippled for a day or two. 0/10 don’t recommend.
I love mig! PS used it forever and it’s like pinning water

Can anyone here comment on how the blue tops are?
I was wondering the same thing. per the website, grey tops are out of stock, but blues and blacks are available. I have only tried the grey tops in the past, so I would be flying bling if I ordered soon.

Just saw the greys out of stock… wonder if were getting the new dimmer tested stock?

New dimmer test was done Oct 2023, that test has yet to be put on the site under greys

Last edited:
Just saw the greys out of stock… wonder if were getting the new dimmer tested stock?

New dimmer test was done Oct 2023, that test has yet to be put on the site under greys

I’ve been wondering when this was gonna happen. I tried to get an answer a while back but never got an estimated date they’d start selling it.

Shit I ordered on the first. Does anyone know how long we will have to wait if we don't get a refund?

I’m at a week. Filling orders but not accepting new ones
I haven't seen anything pop up on my informed delivery yet so i just didn't know if it's going to be multiple weeks before opening back up sending packs thanks