MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I believe this is disappointing. The previous Black tops tested (posted on the website) at roughly 3.9mg or 11.7 iu, no?

Very disappointing. Underdose with low purity.

Man I love(d) opti. The branding & the promise of GMP certified facility is enticing but damn all his stuff hasn’t been testing well at all. For months now too, this isn’t the first occurrence.

Man I love(d) opti. The branding & the promise of GMP certified facility is enticing but damn all his stuff hasn’t been testing well at all. For months now too, this isn’t the first occurrence.

What were the other occurrences? What else didn’t test well?

I don’t see a major issue but I also run the greys. Previous testing was 3.8-3.9 with 96-97% purity and that was taken between 3 samples. @sinistral shows 3.3 with 95%. It’s not a drastic change. Hell, I’ve seen the greys test at 13iu and later at 11 and some change. Go take a look at how much TP’s batches fluctuate

What were the other occurrences?

I don’t see a major issue but I also run the greys. Previous testing was 3.8-3.9 with 96-97% purity and that was taken between 3 samples. @sinistral shows 3.3 with 95%. It’s not a drastic change. Hell, I’ve seen the greys test at 13iu and later at 11 and some change. Go take a look at how much TP’s batches fluctuate
I'd be curious what the grey are testing at currently

Hopefully we will see a new batch tested soon. I’ve been running them for years. Although Opti buys in bulk and it may be a while before we see a new batch his greys are still the most tested hgh on the forums and they always test pretty consistently. Doesn’t mean they always will but for quite a few years now they have.

@sinistral, at your convenience please email me. Thank you for testing.

They can’t even keep up with orders without a promo

@Pinnacle Elements, you seem to be slightly resentful towards me or the quality of my items. If we have done a transaction in the past that you are dissatisfied with please contact me for a full refund.

Jano's: Margin of error: 5% both purity and amount.

Hopefully we will see a new batch tested soon. I’ve been running them for years. Although Opti buys in bulk and it may be a while before we see a new batch his greys are still the most tested hgh on the forums and they always test pretty consistently. Doesn’t mean they always will but for quite a few years now they have.

1715208360981.png

@Clappincheeks & @B Ware, this batch of Greys will start shipping once I start accepting orders next week.

Gentlemen, I made a mistake which wont repeat itself. My previous batch of Greys and Blacks I placed a significant size order.

I now have a better understanding of the demand of each of these items and each batch will be manufactured to my current demand which will be every 4-6 months at the most. You will see more frequent testing on my HGH.

Also, as many are aware of, I am currently not accepting orders due to some unforeseen circumstances. I am not closing shop! I am fulfilling all previous orders and once this has been accounted for I will start accepting orders once again. I see this happening early next week at the latest.

I thank you for your patience.

@sinistral, at your convenience please email me. Thank you for testing.

@Pinnacle Elements, you seem to be slightly resentful towards me or the quality of my items. If we have done a transaction in the past that you are dissatisfied with please contact me for a full refund.

View attachment 282950

@Clappincheeks & @B Ware, this batch of Greys will start shipping once I start accepting orders next week.

Gentlemen, I made a mistake which wont repeat itself. My previous batch of Greys and Blacks I placed a significant size order.

I now have a better understanding of the demand of each of these items and each batch will be manufactured to my current demand which will be every 4-6 months at the most. You will see more frequent testing on my HGH..

What happened to the grey tops you tested in Oct 2023? Are these just a retest of that batch?

Not resentful just… dissapointed son?

You’ve been working so hard to open these lines of anabolics worldwide while your QA on your flagship product(s), the HGH line, has been testing sub par for months.

As far as the margin of error- you could try intrabatch sampling. Sending in 3+ vials randomly picked to send in. The tests I’ve seen, they’re not deviated more than +/-0.5% purity from the mean of sample set.

I don’t need a refund. I bought what you were selling fair and square however, I’d hope to see stricter QA on the HGH line in the future.

What were the other occurrences? What else didn’t test well?

Remember the orange tops that were 240iu and just tested low so he threw them on the website for what became the now 190iu blue tops?

Or the grey tops with a decent amount of dimer?

The black tops just came in at 95% which is not impressive, at least not for the quality I expect from Opti. 2% difference in purity means a lot with HGH, it’s not like roid raws. Sub 95% is for the trash really.

Just got 200IUs of the black tops…defiantly a let down seeing the test result as the reason I went with opti was rep of having great product. Oh well, live and learn

Not sure what was expected from the black tops. There is a reason they are cheaper than gray even though at times they tested better.

Not sure what was expected from the black tops. There is a reason they are cheaper than gray even though at times they tested better.
You know.. i actually dont even know what the difference between them all are, on the description of them all it states their all made in a GMP factory so… whats the difference between them? Genuinely curious if anyone knows, Ive only used the greys

Nothing personal against Opti but in all seriousness (sure someone will come at me sideways)… be my guest. Lmao.

BUT Kits4Less is my GH go to… They test 8-9 vials each batch and HAVE peptide kits for Sema/BPC/Tirze which is badass. Their Tirze 10 Vial/10 MG kit is like $320… badass for domestic.

And their AAS Line is about to drop. TA is 2-3 days. Below is the link to their website.

Last edited:
Nothing personal against Opti but in all seriousness (sure someone will come at me sideways)… be my guest. Lmao.

BUT Kits4Less is my GH go to… They test 8-9 vials each batch and HAVE peptide kits for Sema/BPC/Tirze which is badass. Their Tirze 10 Vial/10 MG kit is like $320… badass for domestic.

And their AAS Line is about to drop. TA is 2-3 days. Below is the link to their website.
Oh man kits4less alt account now.. the “deluxe” batch is also 95%. Not very impressive for the premium version of his product. On par with Optis economy black tops

any other source if they came to this board with 95% HGH they’d be laughed and bullied off quicker than you can say black top
Exactly. I don’t understand why new sources get pounded and vetted sources make mistakes and people just oversee them. What’s the saying ? A source is only as good as its last batch?

Remember the orange tops that were 240iu and just tested low so he threw them on the website for what became the now 190iu blue tops?

Or the grey tops with a decent amount of dimer?

The black tops just came in at 95% which is not impressive, at least not for the quality I expect from Opti. 2% difference in purity means a lot with HGH, it’s not like roid raws. Sub 95% is for the trash really.
Let me educate you a little. :)

when you see a test with 3 vials. that means each was done at near exact conditions this gives your less variance. now if you took those vials and tested them a week apart they would have greater variance... did the GH change in a week that much? no. rather there is drift in calibration humidity pressure how full the nitrogen is and who is running the machine how much they loaded for each sample etc. of course most things are mitigated as much as possible but there are always differences. this is part of the reason they say +/- 5%. this shouldn't be confused with samples will test +/- 5% on every run even from same vial. I m sure you know about jano changing methods that all of a sudden shifted %? did that actually change % purity? did vials all of a sudden a bunch of generics come overdosed 110iu/kit that were previously 100iu? if your getting worked up over 1% purity I think u missed the plot.

Sponsors