MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Let me educate you a little. :)

when you see a test with 3 vials. that means each was done at near exact conditions this gives your less variance. now if you took those vials and tested them a week apart they would have greater variance... did the GH change in a week that much? no. rather there is drift in calibration humidity pressure how full the nitrogen is and who is running the machine how much they loaded for each sample etc. of course most things are mitigated as much as possible but there are always differences. this is part of the reason they say +/- 5%. this shouldn't be confused with samples will test +/- 5% on every run even from same vial. I m sure you know about jano changing methods that all of a sudden shifted %? did that actually change % purity? did vials all of a sudden a bunch of generics come overdosed 110iu/kit that were previously 100iu? if your getting worked up over 1% purity I think u missed the plot.
You replied to my 3 different examples of his product testing poorly. I highly doubt Opti just happened to get the short end of the stick on testing margin of error every single time.

If you don’t scrutinize your HGH down to 1% purity you’re doing yourself a disservice.

@sinistral, at your convenience please email me. Thank you for testing.

@Pinnacle Elements, you seem to be slightly resentful towards me or the quality of my items. If we have done a transaction in the past that you are dissatisfied with please contact me for a full refund.

Jano's: Margin of error: 5% both purity and amount.

View attachment 282950

@Clappincheeks & @B Ware, this batch of Greys will start shipping once I start accepting orders next week.

Gentlemen, I made a mistake which wont repeat itself. My previous batch of Greys and Blacks I placed a significant size order.

I now have a better understanding of the demand of each of these items and each batch will be manufactured to my current demand which will be every 4-6 months at the most. You will see more frequent testing on my HGH.

Also, as many are aware of, I am currently not accepting orders due to some unforeseen circumstances. I am not closing shop! I am fulfilling all previous orders and once this has been accounted for I will start accepting orders once again. I see this happening early next week at the latest.

I thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the usual transparency @Opti

Did you ever end up figuring out why that one batch of black tops had yellow tint in them? (recently happened to the provider's blacks and golds)

if I had to guess would be lipids/solvent or resin that made it past the filters.

its possible its related proteins/amino contamination.

but without seeing it id put money on left over solvent bringing lipids.

someone said TP said it was UV light but have to be dumb to think they expose peptides to such high radiation. (and of course would be underdosed if too much was damaged it changed color)

perhaps jano would have a guess or perhaps knows.

For someone so “salt sensitive” to HGH (poor girl) - you ever consider you don’t use quality HGH lol

You do?

Seems there is definitely an agenda here as the same day you started your bickering here you were in another source’s thread stating they have the best Chinese generic hgh, even though that source doesn’t even test. What’s also comical is the report that you linked of the poor grey tops is the exact reason the source you’re shilling for stopped using Jano. Well, that and because if you go look back through all of his batches when he did test they fluctuate quite a bit. On his thread on PM for years you will see asked daily, “what did batch xyz test at?” It’s why it’s a bit odd you are raising hell in here over a fluctuation of 1%. Especially since as ClearHead stated, there are a number of factors that could have caused this and it’s why Jano has a 5% margin of error.

FYI, the report you linked was from a member who popped in, posted 11x with one being by far the worst report we’ve seen on the greys and then bounced. While it shouldn’t be completely discredited it definitely seems odd since OptiEU shared a a report just a month earlier and Opti shared a report 2 months afterwards and they were quite different.

Seems you are a bit uneducated on hgh testing, or you have agenda or perhaps you think you are the new Meso tough guy. With the latter, that role has been played out. Speaking from experience.

Nothing personal against Opti but in all seriousness (sure someone will come at me sideways)… be my guest. Lmao.

BUT Kits4Less is my GH go to… They test 8-9 vials each batch and HAVE peptide kits for Sema/BPC/Tirze which is badass. Their Tirze 10 Vial/10 MG kit is like $320… badass for domestic.

And their AAS Line is about to drop. TA is 2-3 days. Below is the link to their website.
Is there one instance where you haven't rode kits4less dick? Seriously man. You make a thread about them, post their testing, post their email. Why don't you just marry the guy, you spend all day riding his cock like a desperate fat girl

You do?

Seems there is definitely an agenda here as the same day you started your bickering here you were in another source’s thread stating they have the best Chinese generic hgh, even though that source doesn’t even test. What’s also comical is the report that you linked of the poor grey tops is the exact reason the source you’re shilling for stopped using Jano. Well, that and because if you go look back through all of his batches when he did test they fluctuate quite a bit. On his thread on PM for years you will see asked daily, “what did batch xyz test at?” It’s why it’s a bit odd you are raising hell in here over a fluctuation of 1%. Especially since as ClearHead stated, there are a number of factors that could have caused this and it’s why Jano has a 5% margin of error.

FYI, the report you linked was from a member who popped in, posted 11x with one being by far the worst report we’ve seen on the greys and then bounced. While it shouldn’t be completely discredited it definitely seems odd since OptiEU shared a a report just a month earlier and Opti shared a report 2 months afterwards and they were quite different.

Seems you are a bit uneducated on hgh testing, or you have agenda or perhaps you think you are the new Meso tough guy. With the latter, that role has been played out. Speaking from experience.
Yes I do

For someone so “salt sensitive” to HGH (poor girl) - you ever consider you don’t use quality HGH lol

Maybe? I've used UGL from a few different sources (probably the same source) that tested well and also some pharma. I never really noticed a big difference in sides.

There's always a little part of me that's curious about it. Or maybe it's nothing and UGL is really just like pharma (which is what my experience suggests but I know is controversial).

Exactly. I don’t understand why new sources get pounded and vetted sources make mistakes and people just oversee them.
Because a new source has zero credibility and does not have a history that buys them a few mistakes. This is an extremely basic foundation of human nature and how it relates to commerce.

Because a new source has zero credibility and does not have a history that buys them a few mistakes. This is an extremely basic foundation of human nature and how it relates to commerce.

You really think because there’s history he gets a pass for that? Numbers don’t lie. Everyone keeps saying 5% variance, etc.

Yet when it comes down to it you’re only as good as your most recent production output (no matter what your job is). I could overlook one bad test but the multiple in a row I think some scrutiny is warranted.

Clearly he is spread too thin to crack the whip on HGH quality. He’s opened 4+ AAS lines in a couple months.

You really think because there’s history he gets a pass for that? Numbers don’t lie. Everyone keeps saying 5% variance, etc.

Yet when it comes down to it you’re only as good as your most recent production output (no matter what your job is). I could overlook one bad test but the multiple in a row I think some scrutiny is warranted.

Clearly he is spread too thin to crack the whip on HGH quality. He’s opened 4+ AAS lines in a couple months.
I do, when in general he has had nothing but outstanding customer service, proven himself for years, and never let the customer down. (i.e. refunds, reshipment, or the like)

I've used opti for years. I make large purchases anywhere between 20 and 40 kits at a time. If there was "if" an issue I know I would be taken care of and not ghosted. I've never had an issue.

Testing is crucial I agree with you, and unfortunately not everything test out each and every time. But history shows ones consistency. It appears you're only here to bitch and complain.

Rest assured that if someone was upset about the testing, they've already reached out to opti and it's been resolved.

Anyone used Optis HCG ? His hgh has been quality so why not his hcg right ?

Yeah the guys who say stuff like that are usually insecure and scared. They’ll say outrageous things about weaker people and pipe down when a man with the same energy confronts them.

I have been using QSC for about a year and never experienced “tren Tracy”
They were super helpful with my annoying request today, even with all the bullshit happening with shipping, I’m starting to think 99% of the people getting bad customer service are being obnoxious brats.

America has this stupid idea that “the customer is always right” but most of the world doesn’t fly that way. Respect comes first, and business comes second. And you don’t always get a compromise. If you lose $50 in transaction fees and price fluctuations, you can blame the people at fault for that. But if you walk into a store acting like this guy in 75% of the world, the owner would smash you with a broomstick and tell you to never come back. We need more of that in the USA.

This dudes a perfect example of how stupid you can be with a degree (if he actually has one. I don’t know many people who get a law degree so they can go work at a shitty office and manage their crypto department while knowing absolutely nothing about crypto)

Anyone used Optis HCG ? His hgh has been quality so why not his hcg right ?
It's just one vial though right, not a "kit"?

BTC pay not working opti?
When clicking on Procceed to btc pay it doesn’t work?
After clicking it just scrolls up, no red writing or anything missing on my part I think, unless order minimum I’m at $256 right now.
Not working on pc either

Last edited: