MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I refrigerate before and after. I believe this is consensus, although there are many stories of GH not being stored in the fridge and still being good. I would error on the side of caution and store it refrigerated. Pharma says the same thing:

"Store Omnitrope refrigerated at 2° to 8°C (36° to 46°F). Do not freeze. Omnitrope is light sensitive and should be stored in the carton.

The recommendation is to use any reconstituted vial within 3 weeks (although this is usually not a problem on this forum!

Vials of HGH are cloudy, will try a different source of bad water and see if that’s the issue if not I will stop running this kit of orange tops and go back to original source. 3 back to back subq pins have turned red and hurt to touch.

With Goodlyfe retired and stan tied up, I’m looking out to new sources. In the middle of a test cyp and Deca cycle. Have yall used these items of his??

With Goodlyfe retired and stan tied up, I’m looking out to new sources. In the middle of a test cyp and Deca cycle. Have yall used these items of his??

Somebody said it’s the same thing Liska was slinging. If that’s true I’ve used it. Never personally tested it nor got blood work on it.

He just started selling it though. Buy some and send it off for testing and get you some blood work. Be a pioneer. Come back and be the guy who can answer your questions.

We’re all counting on you

Vials of HGH are cloudy, will try a different source of bad water and see if that’s the issue if not I will stop running this kit of orange tops and go back to original source. 3 back to back subq pins have turned red and hurt to touch.

A bit of cloudiness can be normal. Stick to @Opti Grey tops, these are really high quality and among the cleanest GH i've ever used.

Some people and myself had issues with the black tops (painful injection site with random pins). Opti grey tops is among my #1 top recommendations for HGH.

Somebody said it’s the same thing Liska was slinging. If that’s true I’ve used it. Never personally tested it nor got blood work on it.

He just started selling it though. Buy some and send it off for testing and get you some blood work. Be a pioneer. Come back and be the guy who can answer your questions.

We’re all counting on you

Never used Pharmaqo for a blast cycle, but I did at one point run their TRT blend for an extended cruise. Blood work was definitely on point when I had my mid cruise bloods done. The fact that Liska and now Opti Chose to carry them says something in my book. The only personal issue I had with Pharmaqo was the quality of the product but getting the product. It’s all Chinese stuff and dealing with the international part of it I’ll say direct from Pharmaqo was one of the worst international experience I’ve encountered. Having this US domestic I have no doubts it will sell well for Opti. I wouldn’t hesitate to use the products again.

@Opti would you happen to have the lab testing available for your orange top 190iu kits that were available last month. I checked the lab testing section and looks like it's not there

Never used Pharmaqo for a blast cycle, but I did at one point run their TRT blend for an extended cruise. Blood work was definitely on point when I had my mid cruise bloods done. The fact that Liska and now Opti Chose to carry them says something in my book. The only personal issue I had with Pharmaqo was the quality of the product but getting the product. It’s all Chinese stuff and dealing with the international part of it I’ll say direct from Pharmaqo was one of the worst international experience I’ve encountered. Having this US domestic I have no doubts it will sell well for Opti. I wouldn’t hesitate to use the products again.

If you check out his thread the guy who is pharmaqo seems like an absolute shady douchebag. But apparently makes decent gear?

It’s bad quality?

No sorry I fat fingered my phone lol. Not the quality of the product it was getting the product.

If you check out his thread the guy who is pharmaqo seems like an absolute shady douchebag. But apparently makes decent gear?

Correct…it was quality gear with a shit experience getting the products. Having it domestic takes that out of the equation. Never had an issue with shipments from Opti.

I’ve randomly tested like 15-17 PharmaQo products 2 years ago. Everything was good besides the female anavar. However Jano mentioned it was under the 5mg threshold so the results could have a higher margin of error.

I’ve randomly tested like 15-17 PharmaQo products 2 years ago. Everything was good besides the female anavar. However Jano mentioned it was under the 5mg threshold so the results could have a higher margin of error.
10:4. I may give it a shot. Been reading over some other sources too the past few days as well.

The anavar available is 10mg now. 5mg would be better. What do you remember about the tested anavar? Underdosed? Overdosed? Came back as sugar? LOL.

What should a starting IU dose for new hgh user? Ramp up or run as planned 4.5iu?

Lots of threads on this. Everyone is different but with some aftermarket HGH I’d say starting around 2iu and staying there for at least a week before slowly bumping up. Got sides still present after a week? Maybe drop it down a half iu and try again.

Lots of threads on this. Everyone is different but with some aftermarket HGH I’d say starting around 2iu and staying there for at least a week before slowly bumping up. Got sides still present after a week? Maybe drop it down a half iu and try again.

Was hgh life changing?