New here

tcri

Think that I have lurked before with a different name but never posted. My goals are optimization, performance enhancement, improved body comp, which is probably similar to a lot of us.
I tend to run extensive lab work at regular intervals especially with new sources and compounds to observe the interactions in my lab panels. Generally tend to be fairly conservative with doses but occasionally stray away from that.

Think that I have lurked before with a different name but never posted. My goals are optimization, performance enhancement, improved body comp, which is probably similar to a lot of us.
I tend to run extensive lab work at regular intervals especially with new sources and compounds to observe the interactions in my lab panels. Generally tend to be fairly conservative with doses but occasionally stray away from that.
Any questions. Just ask. Also, I am vegan. So feel free to rag me about that too. I can handle 3 to 7 jokes today. But no more.

How do you take in enough protein just being vegan?
Get plenty from plant sources, obviously. But, more specifically, in a cut, I have to use some supplements and more concentrated sources of protein to keep calories lower and hit my target. Tofu, seitan, and other such products are very helpful while cutting. D/t the fact that beans, grains, and nuts/seeds are the primary sources of protein they come with increased levels of macros that I may not be ideal to keep a calorie deficit. But while in maintenance or bulking there is less reliance on supplements and diet is more free.

Does this answer your question. I did the best I could while not being an expert in the subject, this is my application of the knowledge that I have from a near decade of veganism.