New Member Cycle

Based off your physique already I think some of the extra weight loss compounds are overkill. That’s just me though, I’ve always been a less is more type approach due to unwanted side effects. Test mast and primo alone will yield significant lean:dry gains. Cardarine seems it’s taken more for performance but that will also help with the leanness. 2 iu for health and recovery looks great. I wouldn’t use the t3 or the clen but that’s just me. If you’ve run something similar in the past and had minimal sides, blast away!
Thanks for the reply brother.

I’m definitely considering stopping T3 by the end of next week and I only use Carderine before intensive aerobic exercise (boxing, treadmill sprints and Muay Thai).

But as you mentioned I think the three injectable compounds and GH is more than enough to get me to the lean level I want to be at before I slowly bulk.

Nice journal keep us updated,
If your body react well to that cycle is good for you everybody's different personally if I use mast and primo I will be bald in a week
Haha brother I’ve been fighting/hiding my hairline since I was 16 I’ve now submitted to the fact that I’ll have none soon!

Cheers for the reply bro I’ll keep it updated for sure!

Back