• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

New member! Don't ever! Ever! Call me pops!

Nice Bro!! FEELING GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF AT OUR AGE IS A GREAT THING ISN't IT? Being single at 57 , which I am , has It's challenges! Hard to find a nice chick to your liking! Unless you find SNOWWHITE!! Glad to be aboard ! Gonna take a bit to figure out my way through the MESO MAZE!! Thanks for reply!!

It sure is. As far as chick's go it is harder but I've managed to do ok. Even been banging a 28 (best year of my life lol), 36 (fresh out of sober living and screwing is her new high), and a 46 (loves my ass) yr old. The 46 yr old I met on Tinder. Try it out bro. All of them say they're not looking for a hookup and everyone of them is lying. Lol If you're looking for long term try Plenty of Fish (it's free). There's more info about you and them and you can meet some that are nice. Lots of "no way am I doing that" on there too but so what, right?

It sure is. As far as chick's go it is harder but I've managed to do ok. Even been banging a 28 (best year of my life lol), 36 (fresh out of sober living and screwing is her new high), and a 46 (loves my ass) yr old. The 46 yr old I met on Tinder. Try it out bro. All of them say they're not looking for a hookup and everyone of them is lying. Lol If you're looking for long term try Plenty of Fish (it's free). There's more info about you and them and you can meet some that are nice. Lots of "no way am I doing that" on there too but so what, right?
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

lol I will look into those!! Tks!

[QUOTE="Bigcat1960, post: 1883521 On the prowl! Ever see most women at 57? SMH!!![/QUOTE]
I'm still a young buck but I've seen some fine ass super milfs!!!hahahah welcome brotha.