New member! Don't ever! Ever! Call me pops!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Bigcat1960, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Iron! Great shit isn't it!?

MindlessWork likes this.
  2. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Thanks for the reply Bro!

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Definitely is. The iron has helped me battle depression as well.

Bigcat1960 likes this.
  4. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Wassup BUB ? Thanks for the hand shake! Glad to meet ya!

MindlessWork and eje1990 like this.
  5. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Minesweeper ! It's the BEST THING, for many things that ails ya!!! Releases Dopamine , and all that other good shit , the man upstairs gave us!! When my day sours! And it does. Example , lost 7 friends before age of 50! Battled cancer with my son who's been Cancer free 17 yrs thank GOD! But yea it's ALL GOOD! Kept me out of jail , while goin through divorce! Ex was tossin her ass out with some married dude!! Was gonna simply kill him , but not worth it! You can see where gymnin that instance helped! Way TMI! But if it helps anyone else I guess it's a good thing

MindlessWork likes this.
  6. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Thanks Bro!

7. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

THANKS SUPERMAN! Nice meetin! Thank Ya!

SuperMaroid likes this.
  8. MindlessWork

Ouch that's rough and good you have the will and the spirit to power through all that. I have lost some friends and even my dad over the past 10 years and getting over serious injury that has triggered severe depression till I got back into the gym.

Bigcat1960 likes this.
  9. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Lol yea close ! " FINDING EX IN THE DUMP"! Lol wassup? Thanks for thumbs up !

10. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Lmao My kids friends (in 30s) call me " uncle Joe"" for all intended purposes , due to nature , of position of Messed up liberals , my name has been changed to protect the lives of many!! LMAO AS YOU KNOW , that was taken from a military movie!! Let me know if you remember ? Only Clarence name was used. Little trivia! LOL. NICE TO MEET YA ! Thanks for replying Bro!

Kinetic and MindlessWork like this.
  11. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Thank you MK!

12. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Nice Bro!! FEELING GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF AT OUR AGE IS A GREAT THING ISN't IT? Being single at 57 , which I am , has It's challenges! Hard to find a nice chick to your liking! Unless you find SNOWWHITE!! Glad to be aboard ! Gonna take a bit to figure out my way through the MESO MAZE!! Thanks for reply!!

xy5jn0 likes this.
  13. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Thanks JD!! Back at ya! Thanks for the knuckles up!!

14. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Thanks! At our age I think we should start a post to pass a jug around!! lol it's GREAT TO SUCK AIR IN THE MORNING! Please to meet ya!

15. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

Ive been down that road in my 30's with depression ! Doctors love to bang you around with there bag of tricks!! Must of been goin through change of life or some shit! Doc put me on happy pills! Made me feel like out of body experience!! Have to watch doctors big time nowadays! You have the drug manufactures peddling there shit. Ever see the " LUNCH MAN"? MR.GQ DRESSED TO THE HILT! Five bags of chow in hand for Doctors and staff! Seen sooo many times! They wine and dine the shit out of em, the we go for an office visit and your walking out with a hand full of the "Lunch Mans"shit! Don't get me wrong , it does help people!! Your mind is a complicated machine!! It's manipulative ! A.S.GEAR, plays a big role with restructuring the way the mind thinks! An OFF CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN HORMONES CAN DO A NUMBER ON THE NOGGIN! Do your research ! You hand held phone is amazing! A Computer of endless info! All the FREE KNOWLEDGE IS AMAZING! NO MATTER WHO TELLS SHIT ,ABOUT SHIT! , I would NEVER EVER PUT ANYTHING IN MY BODY UNLESS I DID MY RESEARCH!! Got me MS?? If you do that's 20.00 co pay!! Check or cash? Lol

MindlessWork likes this.
  16. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Welcome!!

Bigcat1960 likes this.
  17. MindlessWork

I had been suffering from depression for years and even used weed to sort of ameliorate it.

Bigcat1960 likes this.
  18. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

An
    . Has it helped?

19. Bigcat1960

Bigcat1960 Member

T
    Thank you !!

Sk8man101 likes this.
  20. MaxVolume

MaxVolume Member

Try this site to stream pretty much every movie ever made, including current theater releases

You can thank me later. I still like to go to the theater for the experience, especially with the posh Cinépolis and Regal ones locally, but this is a great site if you can figure it out. Works best on the Xbox 1 with MS Edge browser, especially with their pop up blocker.