New Member Here Ontario Canada

bigup

New member here from Ontario Canada, I had a bad accident 8yrs ago and lost my muscle due to atrophy from being in bed soo long lost my love for the gym after that due to chronic lower back pain but here we r 9yrs later 1yr consistently for the most part staying in the gym just using light weight, hitting most muscle groups a workout but am ready to work on building some more muscle mass. B4 my accident bout 10yrs ago I started wit some sus, upped it to t400 and then some tren ace as I lowered n coasted on the t4 . I'm not saying that was good or correct I looked pretty good but the nice get lead me here said stay away from the sus. I'm not looking to take a ton of stuff or get the biggest best physique I can get , I'm just looking for guidance as a good start wit the test this gent I spoke wit gave me some info, I'm honestly lost with all the info I'm reading I don't have the best knowledge of it to make it all make sense.... I just wanna improve and build any all productive insight in real simple layman's terms wld b appreciated. And my budget is also important I'm restarting life at 38yrs old so it's all coming together but things are tight.
Looking forward to reading and learning from all the big ups

Height: 5'10 I tell the girls, closer to 5'9 lol
Weight: 205lbs (+/- 10lbs) depending on the day and my diet but been consistently floating at that for cpl years now and I gotta bit of belly nothing crazy it's my hardest part I love to eat and it takes me enough work to stay around 200lbs lol