• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

☆☆☆New Member Intro, Iron Lady Bug☆☆☆

Gunshot...
Boston are you able or willing to fill us in on how you ended up on the business end of a bullet?
Long story Short at the time this dude he was my boy and had been with me a few times when I got into a few fights last one dude was about 25 LBZ bigger and a few inches taller he ended up in a coma broke JAW & eye sockets & a bunch of stitches. Well we had a disagreement and instead of catching a beaten he decided it was in his best interest to shoot me. Fucked up thing was the last 2-3 beefs I got into waz cuz his 150 lb ass COULDENT handle the guys he got into it with so I had to take care of them.

ddfc8639820b8111000cd2a82cea64f9.jpg
they got snap fitness over here near my house but they only got A Smith machine.I call these lil gyms drive threw anyway this old Smith is the one that only goes down so far that you can only do incline.so when I'm benching and can only come here due to time restraints I use this poor excuse for a flat bench and the dumbbells only go to 100.
I'm posting pix cuz I haven't went heavy for a couple months and thought 500 LBZ was pretty good .THAT BLACK LABLE PROP AND DNA SUST WITH SASPENTION ADROL50 KICKING ASS .
I KNOW ITS A BULLSHIT LIFT FOR ALL THE ONES WHO GOT SOMETHING TO SAY BUT TRY THAT WITH A TRAK IN YA NECK AHHHHHHJHH

Long story Short at the time this dude he was my boy and had been with me a few times when I got into a few fights last one dude was about 25 LBZ bigger and a few inches taller he ended up in a coma broke JAW & eye sockets & a bunch of stitches. Well we had a disagreement and instead of catching a beaten he decided it was in his best interest to shoot me. Fucked up thing was the last 2-3 beefs I got into waz cuz his 150 lb ass COULDENT handle the guys he got into it with so I had to take care of them.
That's pretty fucked up man. Glad you're ok

Welcome to meso iron lady bug !!
I gotta admit im deff jealous of your calves [emoji4]

It's the juice lol thanx fellas I can't wait to do this story thread I just can't get this over with looks like November now

It's the juice lol thanx fellas I can't wait to do this story thread I just can't get this over with looks like November now
Well get better brother i look forward to reading all about it, your buddy is lucky to have a guy like you watching his back.

No worries my friend.. You should seen his face when he pulled the trigger like 4 times and nothing it was priceless last 2 did go off..not priceless lol

No worries my friend.. You should seen his face when he pulled the trigger like 4 times and nothing it was priceless last 2 did go off..not priceless lol
That is beyond fucked up!! Im just glad your gonna be ok !!

Funny thing those 4 bullet's we used shooting snakes when we went fishing in the bayou a week earlier.. Thank god idk if I'd make it threw all those magnums

Funny thing those 4 bullet's we used shooting snakes when we went fishing in the bayou a week earlier.. Thank god idk if I'd make it threw all those magnums
.22mag is nasty, i don't care what anyone says. You can certainly attest to that!

I never heard of anyone taking two shots and then giving the dude that shot you a beatdown , thats strait up badass MF'r right there!!!!!!