New member intro

vickvnc

Hi there :)

52 year old female, perimenopausal, festively plump, work from home desk jockey here. I came (to peptides) for the GLP-1s, but I'm staying for the "really need to get my poop on a group and healthy up" side of things. Looking to this forum for inspo to get my lazy butt to the gym, learn a ton, and then add in supplements I fully understand that address/support my body's needs. I'll be more lurk-y than post-y, since I'm a "teach myself how to fish" kind of person, so thank you in advance for all the knowledge shared here and y'all's willingness to share your own journeys!

Welcome to the board that sounds like a wonderful reason to join.

Best wishes on your journey.

Hi there :)

52 year old female, perimenopausal, festively plump, work from home desk jockey here. I came (to peptides) for the GLP-1s, but I'm staying for the "really need to get my poop on a group and healthy up" side of things. Looking to this forum for inspo to get my lazy butt to the gym, learn a ton, and then add in supplements I fully understand that address/support my body's needs. I'll be more lurk-y than post-y, since I'm a "teach myself how to fish" kind of person, so thank you in advance for all the knowledge shared here and y'all's willingness to share your own journeys!
Welcome to you!

Hello Vick. Have you been to the gym yet? I'm also a 52 year old female and am overweight. I'm taking Tirzepatide 10mg and it's helping. I was taking Semaglutide before that. I've lost 60 lbs and would like to lose 30-40 more. I'm working on exercising so I can build muscle.