JY Pharma

Payment received

So sorry for my late reply, our staff mistakenly doubled your order and the order have been ship out already we are waiting for the tracking and i found out about the doubled order. We will give you a discount if you can afford additional 90USD for the double order i can take responsibility for the rest. so sorry for the inconveniences i may have caused you

BTC:

This is a trick of a liar, please pay attention.

JY I’m far from a tech geek. But I just recently had my protonmail hacked bad really bad and lost alot of $. So I did more homework and made a new email that I actually emailed you from yesterday. That email I paid for a VPN and other security features that I never looked into road attention to prior. I added a proton VON and a Proton Pass it’s called. Which explains to you when settin it up all the security features. I’d jump on it though especially being a sponsor , if u ever got hacked they could do alot more damange then they did to me. The dude who hacked me was sending messages under my email to people, he was jumping into the middle of email convos and switching the email address by just one letter or number and I wouldn’t notice it until it was too late. He was deleting messages people were sending me and even stopping messages I tried sending and thought they were sent but apparently not. So I ended up losing all together $1,345