eggwhitesboy

As a new member I want to introduce myself to the community. I am grateful to have found such a valuable resource for harm reduction purposes as it relates to AAS. I have been researching AAS use for enhancing performance and aesthetics for 5 years on my own and have a deep appreciation for the art, culture, community and science of bodybuilding. I have been training since 2019 doing a split progressive overload 8 week with 2 week deload program for the last 3 years. In addition I have been losing weight the whole time, with periods of caloric deficit of 250-500 kcals, followed by periods of caloric maintenance. I am and have always done this naturally. Moving forward I have interest in how AAS could help me achieve my goals of gaining mass and strength, and have refrained from pulling the trigger due to the risks I've learned about so far. I am getting more confident however and so this community feels like a good place to explore more specifics and what is the least harmful approach to certain things going forward.

I am currently doing the same programming on a 500 kcal deficit. 6 days/week in the gym, 30 mins cardio 3-5 days/week.
Monday: Chest and Biceps
Tuesday: Quads and adductors
Wednesday: Back and Traps
Thursday: Shoulders and Triceps
Friday: Hamstrings and abductors
Saturday: Abdominals, Calves, Forearms, plus ATG style flexibility and strength work (split squats, hyperextended straight leg weighted deadlifts, mobility work, isometric work for shoulder flexibility, foam rolling etc).

145 lbs
67 inches
13 %BF
30 years old
male
total T: 850 ng/dL (high-normal range)
free T: 11 nmol/L(low-normal range)
max bench: 135 (2-3 reps)
max deadlift: 225 (6-8 reps)
max squat: 205 (4-6 reps)

pre-workout, creatine, whey, casein, Vitamin D and folate for genetic mutation, and 1.5 g protein / lb total weight, moderate carb low fat macros.

My doctor suggested going to a men's clinic for the free T levels and low energy but I haven't due to high prices.

Yeah that's me. I love rugby, swimming, cooking, music, camping, and lifting!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 15.29.14.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 15.29.14.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2