New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

@dper726 I appreciate what yourr trying to do but I think out of respect for the godfather of this forum I think that maybe we should look in to ways to stop srcs from selling in here. But I still believe to accomplish anything big or small we must stand United as a community. Yes I have had a change of heart.

@dper726 I appreciate what yourr trying to do but I think out of respect for the godfather of this forum I think that maybe we should look in to ways to stop srcs from selling in here. But I still believe to accomplish anything big or small we must stand United as a community. Yes I have had a change of heart.

Its not my decision to make as far as stopping sources from selling here. When that decision arrives I will comply to changes of rules. In the meantime while there isn't any control I rather implement a control set of rules.

Well if I were to add anyth7ng to the scoc it would be an escrow service were in order to src here they would need to have a large chunk of cash sitting somewhere just 7n case they decided to get cute and fuck members they intern would fuck themselves and the members who get beat can be made whole instead of having to accept replacments.

Well if I were to add anyth7ng to the scoc it would be an escrow service were in order to src here they would need to have a large chunk of cash sitting somewhere just 7n case they decided to get cute and fuck members they intern would fuck themselves and the members who get beat can be made whole instead of having to accept replacments.

The question is how to prove it? Also how significant is the proof?

But again this isnt the first time someone has brought this idea to the table. The more I hear everyones thoughts the more I believe its a dead horse.

The proof would have to be mass spec and or bloods, and I think we can agree thats as concrete as proof goes. The real obstacle with this insurance policy is and was who or where can we get this type of third party service.

But again this isnt the first time someone has brought this idea to the table. The more I hear everyones thoughts the more I believe its a dead horse.

Not really. As I stated within the last hour or two here. The more challenges we bring to the table for a source. The more safe we will be as a community here. Because If a source truly passes every difficult challenge brought forward by a rough SCOC then it is meant to source here and nonetheless sell a product that can influence health heavily. That is the problem with the current SCOC. It is weak. It is weak enough to allow a bathtub operation to set up shop.

The proof would have to be mass spec and or bloods, and I think we can agree thats as concrete as proof goes. The real obstacle with this insurance policy is and was who or where can we get this type of third party service.

The third party service is not our concern. It is the concern of the lab. Again. We should not open up doors to just anybody with the new and revised SCOC.

We all agree for the most part the revision will be firm on testing. And possibly funding for a testing protocol on the behalf of members.

We all so need to add someth7ng for resellers I have been seeing a ton of them lately when I first joined a year ago they were all labs or brewers. So th resellers would have to invest heavily in mass spectrometry, on a side note if any src gives free gear for testing they should automatically be shit canned. Just my thoughts, again though I have had a change. Of heart maybe we should get rid of sourcing all together. But I will always be here to brainstorm for the good of hel9ing the community.

How will the testing be done? Who's testing will be excepted as golden? I dont think the src should have anything to do with the escrow service or testing facilities. Just my thoughts.

How will the testing be done? Who's testing will be excepted as golden? I dont think the src should have anything to do with the escrow service or testing facilities. Just my thoughts.

We will influence labmax quality testing at the minimum on a continuity basis. Mass spec testing provider could be offered on behalf of the source and should receive approval based on community judgement.

Also we implement a commitee that in a private section of these forums overlooks these testing regimen and votes in it's approval aswell. Say six members appointed by members of meso. It will also serve as a check and balance system where they're approval vote then needs to be approved further by the community. Say once they're vote is in the community is offered a vote thread on the subject and given a time lapse of a week. The majority of 70% wins the vote.

You are suggesting that people are voted to a private committee to make decisions? Sorry i don't need a group of people making private choices for me here at meso. On a side note that pretty much already exists here and has for some time.

You are suggesting that people are voted to a private committee to make decisions? Sorry i don't need a group of people making private choices for me here at meso. On a side note that pretty much already exists here and has for some time.

We can expand that committee to twelve people. Approval among the committee needs to be 80%. But I don't think you understood my post. They're approval only needs further voting by the community where 70% of the community vote within a weeks worth collection only fully activates the changes to our constitution.

Also as a community we vote the members into the community.

I am making this as community driven as possible. Please offer alternatives to an improvement plan.

Also a disclaimer needs to be advocated at the top of this code where it does not involve milliard against it's actions.

@dper726 I think Astro may have bowed out of the scene, or maybe Somethin happened. Either way, it doesn't sound like he's around answering emails not in his thread, so that's not an issue

I have to disagree with you regarding anyone governing any decision over me as well, or our constitution/code. If it is member driven then let it be member driven, I don't think there should be elected members like the US government... That is the LAST thing in the world I want

Ok I was only attempting a checks and balance system. That governing board was nothing more than a very large committee of again 12 voted in members who actively discuss and propose ideas in the current nature if a situation. At the end they're decision was not final and depended heavily on the community approval. Also any community concern would be discussed within that private committee. Approval rating within this committee was a very large percentage. We could agree to as high as 100% then another very large percentage by the community before the code of conduct went into effect.

It's only an idea. I need help here

Ok I was only attempting a checks and balance system. That governing board was nothing more than a very large committee of again 12 voted in members who actively discuss and propose ideas in the current nature if a situation. At the end they're decision was not final and depended heavily on the community approval. Also any community concern would be discussed within that private committee. Approval rating within this committee was a very large percentage. We could agree to as high as 100% then another very large percentage by the community before the code of conduct went into effect.

It's only an idea. I need help here
I know and truly appreciate your critical thinking brotha. It just sounds WAY too familiar to our good friend known as the U.S. Government. I do think rattling these ideas around is a good way to come up with something new and improved on what we have though :)