New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

Do you see how hard it is for us to find somewhere to mass spec samples? Do you think sources have some magical lab to mass spec their raws that we are unaware of? The fact is that there are multiple factors that go in to brewing on a large scale that make a properly dosed vial a virtual impossibility.
Consumers have a difficult time finding analytical labs testing for harm reduction.
You are right - it must be much more difficult for a UGL to find a lab that wants to be an accomplice for an illegal drug distribution enterprise by providing quality control. You would think those who choose such a criminal career path would know how to get it done. But they don't.

That's the black market. Good intentions are not enough. Even if there were no bad players and all the sources had nothing but the best intentions of putting out good product, consumers would still be screwed. If only we could be so lucky.

The unfortunate reality for the consumer is that most of the sources probably DO have bad intentions.
To some that may sound pessimistic but it is, unfortunately, dark poetry bourne of experience culminating in realistic expectations... I agree completely that testing will shift the balance of power- even the threat of being held accountable will curtail some of the more passive capers. Until then....

To some that may sound pessimistic but it is, unfortunately, dark poetry bourne of experience culminating in realistic expectations... I agree completely that testing will shift the balance of power- even the threat of being held accountable will curtail some of the more passive capers. Until then....
I 2ND THAT.

Damn Brutus who thought you capable of such deep thoughts. That's some poetry right there. ;-)

Either a source starts out with good intentions or they don't. .. to me that is the only difference. They will always end up with people getting screwed- it is inevitable. Do you see how hard it is for us to find somewhere to mass spec samples? Do you think sources have some magical lab to mass spec their raws that we are unaware of? The fact is that there are multiple factors that go in to brewing on a large scale that make a properly dosed vial a virtual impossibility. The raw manufacturer has to have ethics and a flawless manufacturing process. The brewer has to feel the need to put out a quality product- and why would they? 50mg short on a cyp 200 increases profits by 25%. The remailers have to not want to cut the gear to increase their own profits. There are so many fingers in these pies it's a joke... and one siezed raw shipments means even a well intentioned brewer now has to face turning down mass cash or stretching the powder out. Hint- they usually stretch, and there are rhousands of customers who want something that will never complain. Sources get busted- you get fucked. Raws are bunk- you get fucked. Product is counterfeit- you get fucked. It's the furthest thing from a sustainable business model- as all illegal enterprise is.... and even if they start fucking people we can't get rid of them, and for every member who sees the signs there are ten more hoping for free gear or some sort of hook up by being the hero defending the scamming sack of shit because they haven't gotten a brisk enough ass fucking. It is a tiring cycle.

This^

This is why im going on trt, and why iv been lookin for a job in thailand.

Last edited:
You just have to know someone who works in building numbe...
ummm, I mean works in the field and has the key for after closing..

I guess, but I don't really know

As part of further tightening our controls here, I propose that we incorporate mandatory testing as part of our SCOC. Any new lab should have product tested by an unbiased, reliable and known source (see link below). They should have product tested prior to approval and randomly during their time in business here. What say you all?

[URL="https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mikestrong-back-again-intl-usd-source-for-vips.134356954/page-246#post-1168189"]mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)![/URL]

As part of further tightening our controls here, I propose that we incorporate mandatory testing as part of our SCOC. Any new lab should have product tested by an unbiased, reliable and known source (see link below). They should have product tested prior to approval and randomly during their time in business here. What say you all?

[URL="https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mikestrong-back-again-intl-usd-source-for-vips.134356954/page-246#post-1168189"]mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)![/URL]
Great idea conceptually but not foolproof. Sources will fake test results, test gear dosed properly then bait and switch.

You guys can come up with all the answers in the world,
but that is not going to keep sources from going scammer.

Unless you get lucky, you are going to
be switching sources many times during your BBing career

You guys can come up with all the answers in the world,
but that is not going to keep sources from going scammer.

Unless you get lucky, you are going to
be switching sources many times during your BBing career
Maybe so, but it will make it just a little bit harder for them to operate then say, no guidelines at all. Wouldn't you say?

What's with these damn hearts for likes on tapatalk? Lol

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Couldn't help myself [emoji12]

Bump

Lets keep ourselves organized. Too many threads going on. If there is change while meso allowing sells we should look into improving this and stop sleeping on it.

Once enforced its enforced and that is final! I will post a revision later once i do more reading into this.

As of now are we all clear that vetted sources are not allowed a bypass o fulfilling all requirements asked by the code?

To all members,

Myself and a few others have been working on a new SCOC to encompass the necessary requirements to ensure as little scamming as possible. We think these should be member driven requirements. We all enforce this together so all of us should have a say in what goes into it. If you have an idea to improve upon what we have so far, feel free to speak up. Let's not turn this into a pissing contest. We will all benefit from an open discussion but flaming each other will be counterproductive. Any ideas are welcomed.

**********DO NOT POST LIST UNTIL THESE REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN SATISFIED**********

*****SOURCES WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLY WITH ALL ITEMS*****​

1. Pics and description of brewing process. (Sterility equipment is a must)

a. Pictures MUST include your lab name with the date

b. Pictures will be taken from multiple angles

2. Communication.

a. Secure email is required. (Safe-mail will not be permitted)

b. PGP encryption is a MUST

3. Full disclosure.

a. Who are your reps/shills?

b. Do you have any other handles on Meso?

4. Testing

a. Source will donate products and pay for Mass Spec testing

b. Random testing and blood work should be compensated accordingly with store credit

5. References.

a. Do you source at other boards? If so, where and for how long?

b. Source may be grandfathered if they’ve had years in good standing and are vouched for by respected members. Item 4b. Will still apply to these sources.

6. Sources limited to one thread pushing their product.

7. If source has a website, it MUST be hosted outside the U.S.

Highly recommended

1. Multiple payment options

This is the original I will post a follow up with the changes provided throughout this thread along with the string of experiences around here lately.

Also are we all ok that Astro is the only source we can allow at the moment time to meet the demand of the up and coming code. Maybe Giving him 2 weeks notice to comply to changes? Considering he has been here a length amount of time. Maybe two weeks is too much? I don't order from astro anymore. I just don't want to screw anyone over from the forums who depend on him presently.