New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

How about the name and address of where these UGLs are brewing..
that I believe is very important :)

Would it be cool, if I posted a pic of a laboratory I get online and say:
"This is where I brew my gear" ?

How about, if you don't know who is behind the lab, DON'T order from that lab?

UGLs can and WILL say anything you want to hear.
They come and go and will rip you off under one name and come back as another..

I will bet that every UGL here has at LEAST one other account beside their business one..

AND stop fucking with people guys.
If you ordered from a UGL here, chances are at least one person has your information..
personal information..

Keep PMs in PM and stop calling people out and posting names..
take it to a Vet.. not someone here 2yrs just because they
helped you will some workout or diet or because they SEEM cool.. unless you know them personally ..

This is not aimed at anyone either.. not anyone in particular..

Stop making this place an AOL Vitamin Chat Room, and
keep in mind what we are doing here..

I was thinking about this last night and thought I would post it

OK, so we all cool now?
Good, because I like this place and plan to stay awhile longer.. :D

I agree with you on some of your points but one I question.
So anyone that is having issues with a source should just PM you right? Seeing how you are a true Vet because you have been on this board since 2004 right? That sounds super to me. So from now on I am going to send everyone that PMs me with a problem to you. No more headaches for me.
I understand the WKM status is just 250 likes or something like that and people that have never even done a cycle have obtained that status. So what constitutes a Vet? Someone that has been on Meso for several years or someone that has cycled and been in this lifestyle for several years. I have been on steroid forums for 17years, and lived this life up till 5 or 6 years ago when other more important things needed my attention. Now for the last year and a half I've been back into the gym and lifestyle and on this board. Now don't get me wrong I don't consider my self a Vet by any means. There is still a lot for me to learn and I learn more and more all the time from everyone here. But I just want to know what constitutes a Vet?
Also when people come to me for help am I supposed to turn my back on my fellow brothers or try my hardest to help them?
Do not take to much offense to this post. I don't have any problems with you brother. I just want people to know I'm not about to back down and tell members not to contact me if they have an issue. I'm here for everyone and that's just how it is.
Boilermech

I agree with you on some of your points but one I question.
So anyone that is having issues with a source should just PM you right? Seeing how you are a true Vet because you have been on this board since 2004 right? That sounds super to me. So from now on I am going to send everyone that PMs me with a problem to you. No more headaches for me.
:) that made me laugh..

No, I didn't mean send them to me.. I get enough newbie PMs lol

I was just saying:
Think what you post, and don't trust someone just because they help you..
The only thing we know about each other.. well I know everything about everyone here
but I mean in general you don't know who you are talking to..
so watch what you trust them with..

I think that's what I was saying..
I never know what I am talking about unless I think
about it, and I never think about what I say.. or write..

I don't take offense to your post..
I probably offend more people on a daily bases than anyone I know

I think the SCOC should require all sources to go very private after a while, at members discretion. And no one can be referred in, unless they have multiple referals.

HAHA :)

Next the members will want a tour
of the labs and free candy corn.. I don't know why candy corn

I like this board, but sometimes it makes me laugh

HAHA :)

Next the members will want a tour
of the labs and free candy corn.. I don't know why candy corn

I like this board, but sometimes it makes me laugh

The times are changing MW, these days I get my packs hand delivered by big booty hoes.. If the order is over $1000 free BJ if not it's only an extra $20 charge.. ;)

That's not too bad, but you get a lot more from me
and that girl in my avatar is my number one delivery girl..

Matter of fact, that's her number one delivery outfit

Is there any reason why scoc can't be a sticky?