New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

It is tempting to say no sources because of all the problems we have seen lately, if we do that we have no control concerning quality, so we are worse off, and we really can't run folks off if they are determined to stay.
In the end I think the best tool we have is testing. That's where rubber meets the road. I don't like the idea of photos. I don't think it proves much considering photo shop can be used.
As long as aas are illegal you will not have the same quality as pharmaceutical grade gear.
We should have 2 catagories of sources, vetted an none vetted. This way we have some confidence with vetted sources and use at your own risk with the other. We don't have to be thought police and try to control something we really have no control over any way.
A hand full of members do not speak for the thousands of members of this board.
I think we try to bit off more thsn we csn chew.

I think we would be better off we had a rigorous testing protocol and really educate and continue to push blood work and labmax. We just don't see it that much except for a few. we also need to have every one on the same page as far as testing.

We can harass sources and make them not want to be here Paul. This is a option we are already known for not being source friendly and truth is all we mostly get is start ups that have access to the same raws as you and I that is not what anyone wants. No sources with less then 2 years of sourcing or something is an option.

I don't think we bit off.... more then anything we just have to stand together before someone says it is good to go or clears a source there should be a consensus.

We just need to choose were we are at. I think we should be a comprehensive review board personally if a source is here it better have a track record.

Titan is here because he would not leave. We can harass folks sure, but I think we spend way too much time with this issue.
Who would you purchase from, vetted or non vetted? I think vetted. This way all we have to do is the testing. If someone chooses to use a no vetted source and gets screwed sorry for your luck.
Volt from the looks of our ug, what we have done so far despite our good intentions we have failed.
I think we should concern ourselves with what we can do.

No we have failed because people to quickly give the green light on their own. Things were not bad 3-4 months ago but as of late senior members on 2 labs have come and said they are good on their own.

Who is really ordering from Titan now and titan is here once again because early on he received a green light.

I personally feel as long as there are sources we really fail this is not a source board but because of it's uncensored nature it opens the door for them to come in. It is a member driven board though. Why can't we just openly discuss and test all the other UGL's from all the sites and be a place of true opinion. Only then can we really narrow down and find out who is any good.

The source fail rate here is high, very high, I wonder why are we wasting our time. When our time can be spent on testing and holding all sources accountable.

I guess the big difference between you and Me BP is instead of thinking what we can do? I am more of What we will do? I put no limits on things. I am dreamer BP i believe if the collective wants to move in a direction anything can be done.

Hey big Paul vetted option should go. I think we all as a community have to accept or disregard a potential source to be here. Either we are all in this together or not. Every source who comes onto here must comply. You never know what kind if dirty laundry a source might be bringing despite how long he has been in this game.

And as volt stated going forward there is no more withheld information about a source. Otherwise you will be viewed being against what we do here in my opinion.

No we have failed because people to quickly give the green light on their own. Things were not bad 3-4 months ago but as of late senior members on 2 labs have come and said they are good on their own.

Who is really ordering from Titan now and titan is here once again because early on he received a green light.

I personally feel as long as there are sources we really fail this is not a source board but because of it's uncensored nature it opens the door for them to come in. It is a member driven board though. Why can't we just openly discuss and test all the other UGL's from all the sites and be a place of true opinion. Only then can we really narrow down and find out who is any good.

The source fail rate here is high, very high, I wonder why are we wasting our time. When our time can be spent on testing and holding all sources accountable.

I guess the big difference between you and Me BP is instead of thinking what we can do? I am more of What we will do? I put no limits on things. I am dreamer BP i believe if the collective wants to move in a direction anything can be done.
I know what you saying. I'm just saying what I think is an objection look at what we have.
The ug will iron itself out when members vote with their wallets.
People will always get scamed when they stray off the reservation.

Nothing wrong with dreaming bro.

Hey big Paul vetted option should go. I think we all as a community have to accept or disregard a potential source to be here. Either we are all in this together or not. Every source who comes onto here must comply. You never know what kind if dirty laundry a source might be bringing despite how long he has been in this game.

And as volt stated going forward there is no more withheld information about a source. Otherwise you will be viewed being against what we do here in my opinion.
Dper what do you mean by the vetted option should go? I'm thinking you mean you don't like the idea of having both vetted and non vetted? If so I disagree with you. That's okay. I don't think we need to agree on every point. I only know of a few examples where that exists and North Korea is one. You are down with the program or you are dead.
Make no mistake I'm on team meso or I would be somewhere else, but when I try to do something and it doesn't seem to work work, I move on and try to approach the problem differently.
Things are not cut and dry. I think a good example is the debacle we all witnessed in k's thread. We don't have all the facts yet, but when we do, I expect that the gear jb and brutus got from him will be underdosed. I would be surprised if it isn't. Does that mean he has been slinging shit for the past 12-13 years? It's just a reality of the ugl market. Sources get bad powder and if it is not tested, which there no disagreement on because we all support testing, we get underdosed gear. The problem with k isn't the gear, it is his responce that is messed up. But both side could have benefited from a more civil conversation.
My main point is test the product and focus on that because we can do that effectively and expect gear to fail from time to time because it will. Until things improve with respect to raws it is just a fact.
So really the issue isn't the gear but how the source handles it. Does he make things right? That is what matters. Forget the rest. Just focus on quality.
If someone feels I'm not down because we have some differences of opinion, I can't help that. we both want to make meso a better place. We just disagree on how to get there.

Is pgp encryption already a must? No one really offers it yet..
a must for a SRC? The first thing I do is ask for a public key. Some guys will post it publicly some guys like for you to request it via email. A lot of guys use mail suites or email providers with "built in encryption" but IMO if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself.

Hey Paul I don't take disagreements personal at all. I think to every functional concept disagreement are vital to the construction process.

Anyway, I was implying that not one source should bypass the coc on the mere fact they are vetted due to a long tenure serving elsewhere. I think everyone should meet each clause proposed for the initiation of business.

Dper what do you mean by the vetted option should go? I'm thinking you mean you don't like the idea of having both vetted and non vetted? If so I disagree with you. That's okay. I don't think we need to agree on every point. I only know of a few examples where that exists and North Korea is one. You are down with the program or you are dead.
Make no mistake I'm on team meso or I would be somewhere else, but when I try to do something and it doesn't seem to work work, I move on and try to approach the problem differently.
Things are not cut and dry. I think a good example is the debacle we all witnessed in k's thread. We don't have all the facts yet, but when we do, I expect that the gear jb and brutus got from him will be underdosed. I would be surprised if it isn't. Does that mean he has been slinging shit for the past 12-13 years? It's just a reality of the ugl market. Sources get bad powder and if it is not tested, which there no disagreement on because we all support testing, we get underdosed gear. The problem with k isn't the gear, it is his responce that is messed up. But both side could have benefited from a more civil conversation.
My main point is test the product and focus on that because we can do that effectively and expect gear to fail from time to time because it will. Until things improve with respect to raws it is just a fact.
So really the issue isn't the gear but how the source handles it. Does he make things right? That is what matters. Forget the rest. Just focus on quality.
If someone feels I'm not down because we have some differences of opinion, I can't help that. we both want to make meso a better place. We just disagree on how to get there.

I think we also need to create a form agreement on testing m. Are we agreeing that every lab here must test each batch?

Also can we agree that in written within the coc full disclosure must be provided for each and every clause. And disclosure to the community as a whole. Not specific hand picked members.

I would like to add that if they don't know the concentration or purity they shouldn't list a number. Just call it substance x or whatever until they know through testing. At least that way people know it is a crap-shoot and untested.

Full disclosure on handle. Anonymous testing should be there and a understanding that the process of testing could 4-6 weeks so nobody is GTG the second they show up because of a list or CoC. The passing of the CoC is you are up for consideration after testing. You have a serious buyer beware tag for at least IDK anywhere from 1-3 months. After that ongoing testing.

There will be arguments saying a lab can't even labmax each batch of raws BS. I might understand MS spot testing but at the very least the batches are large enough to be labmaxed.

There should be no reason a source should fail a labmax if they test via labmax and something is questionable Mass Spec. We expect a higher degree of quality control.

That way if there is a problem it helps the source because probably has to do with a bad re-mailer.

Last thing I never liked the pice if a source wants to give pics yes it will give you some cred with the community but we have been acting like it is the end all. I think there are more important things other then pics and it seems they have found ways around the pic issue. It was great at first.

Just some more thoughts from my end.

Long time sources no reason why they can't do the CoC and fall under are testing rules. I hate how some view it an insult to ask a long term source/ Why? that just makes you above the law. They have problems too. Most of the time with the old ones it is pics as a sticking point anyways. I think most things we ask for are pretty reasonable.

Full disclosure on handle. Anonymous testing should be there and a understanding that the process of testing could 4-6 weeks so nobody is GTG the second they show up because of a list or CoC. The passing of the CoC is you are up for consideration after testing. You have a serious buyer beware tag for at least IDK anywhere from 1-3 months. After that ongoing testing.

There will be arguments saying a lab can't even labmax each batch of raws BS. I might understand MS spot testing but at the very least the batches are large enough to be labmaxed.

There should be no reason a source should fail a labmax if they test via labmax and something is questionable Mass Spec. We expect a higher degree of quality control.

That way if there is a problem it helps the source because probably has to do with a bad re-mailer.

Last thing I never liked the pice if a source wants to give pics yes it will give you some cred with the community but we have been acting like it is the end all. I think there are more important things other then pics and it seems they have found ways around the pic issue. It was great at first.

Just some more thoughts from my end.

Long time sources no reason why they can't do the CoC and fall under are testing rules. I hate how some view it an insult to ask a long term source/ Why? that just makes you above the law. They have problems too. Most of the time with the old ones it is pics as a sticking point anyways. I think most things we ask for are pretty reasonable.

This is spot on with what I agree. I'm ok with this if everyone else is ok. I think lab max should be a minimum until mass spec is available.

Yea I think it's a good idea to keep bumping this so these guys can see it and read it. Not that they will cause they are only interested in making a buck as fast as possible but these assholes need to go thru this.

How about the name and address of where these UGLs are brewing..
that I believe is very important :)

Would it be cool, if I posted a pic of a laboratory I get online and say:
"This is where I brew my gear" ?

How about, if you don't know who is behind the lab, DON'T order from that lab?

UGLs can and WILL say anything you want to hear.
They come and go and will rip you off under one name and come back as another..

I will bet that every UGL here has at LEAST one other account beside their business one..

AND stop fucking with people guys.
If you ordered from a UGL here, chances are at least one person has your information..
personal information..

Keep PMs in PM and stop calling people out and posting names..
take it to a Vet.. not someone here 2yrs just because they
helped you will some workout or diet or because they SEEM cool.. unless you know them personally ..

This is not aimed at anyone either.. not anyone in particular..

Stop making this place an AOL Vitamin Chat Room, and
keep in mind what we are doing here..

I was thinking about this last night and thought I would post it

OK, so we all cool now?
Good, because I like this place and plan to stay awhile longer.. :D