New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

Sooo with that in mind...do we immediately jump on a new post from a src and ask everyone to hold off until things become clearer....or....

Sooo with that in mind...do we immediately jump on a new post from a src and ask everyone to hold off until things become clearer....or....
because I'm as guilty as the next person lol

That might work or at the bottom of the SCoC maybe include a disclaimer having the source state that until they comply and are vetting order at your own risk. I know that should be common sense but a lot of people jump on see a list and get so excited their common sense goes out the window. Maybe if we remind them as they are reading the first post they will have an ah ha moment and slow themselves down. And if all else fails at least we tried. :)

That might work or at the bottom of the SCoC maybe include a disclaimer having the source state that until they comply and are vetting order at your own risk. I know that should be common sense but a lot of people jump on see a list and get so excited their common sense goes out the window. Maybe if we remind them as they are reading the first post they will have an ah ha moment and slow themselves down. And if all else fails at least we tried. :)
I think It should be clear that even if they do every single thing on the scoc and give everyone a blowjob that "at your own risk" with always be the understatement of the year for the ENTIRE time the source is a source.

A source- especially a public source sourcing on a Free (as in no fees) board like Meso is immediately less trustworthy. Why come here and source unless you are a broke ass bathtub operation looking to make a quick buck? We do treat sources like shit (with good reasons- some being the reasons I just mentioned) and there is no good reason to put up with it unless you are a masochist or broke. ALWAYS BUYER BEWARE. YOU COULD PIN GEAR FROM ANYWHERE AND DIE FROM AN INFECTION OR LOSE EVERY DIME YOU SEND. IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND AND/OR ACCEPT THAT GO SUCK YOUR DOCTOR'S DICK FOR SOME GOOD 'OL CYP.

Would it be possible to limit a sources ability to receive PMs from members without a certain number of posts/level of rank?

This may deter fly by night sources from throwing up a half ass version of the SCoC just to get their info out there then take a bunch of orders from new members and taking off or ship under dosed product because they won't know any better.
This wasn't meant to be a source board and any actions taken by the board to promote or facilitate sourcing- even making this thread a sticky- could hold Meso and it's employees vulnerable to legal action.

Excellemt ideas though- keep em coming my friends because it is us against ALL the persian army full of scammers... AND TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL! always wanted to say that.
mmmiron I tried that lol... but that goes against the type of uncensored board this great place is! ;)

There is no harm in doing such as a member brother. We will always have members that are unaware of the regulations the members take part here of to provide fair selling grounds. The source code is more for quality control then anything. It's to be able to provide a high grade end product to the community of meso and also maintain such with a high degree of satisfaction. If a member jumps the gun and orders without the source fulfilling the requirements the member has done so willingly blindfolded. But until the source doesn't agree to comply and maintain investment on the source code the product cannot be guaranteed atleast to a high degree of quality.

I think It should be clear that even if they do every single thing on the scoc and give everyone a blowjob that "at your own risk" with always be the understatement of the year for the ENTIRE time the source is a source.

A source- especially a public source sourcing on a Free (as in no fees) board like Meso is immediately less trustworthy. Why come here and source unless you are a broke ass bathtub operation looking to make a quick buck? We do treat sources like shit (with good reasons- some being the reasons I just mentioned) and there is no good reason to put up with it unless you are a masochist or broke. ALWAYS BUYER BEWARE. YOU COULD PIN GEAR FROM ANYWHERE AND DIE FROM AN INFECTION OR LOSE EVERY DIME YOU SEND. IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND AND/OR ACCEPT THAT GO SUCK YOUR DOCTOR'S DICK FOR SOME GOOD 'OL CYP.

BOOM! We have a disclaimer. Lol

This wasn't meant to be a source board and any actions taken by the board to promote or facilitate sourcing- even making this thread a sticky- could hold Meso and it's employees vulnerable to legal action.

Excellemt ideas though- keep em coming my friends because it is us against ALL the persian army full of scammers... AND TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL! always wanted to say that.
So essentially we all just need to bump the shit out of this thread and spread the word to new members and sources.

So essentially we all just need to bump the shit out of this thread and spread the word to new members and sources.
At least do it until you feel like you are fighting a losing battle where the size of said losing battle is too massive to even comprehend- then hopefully some more people will be willing to do the same for a while before you snap.

I can drive for awhile

Brutus it's good to see you more lighthearted the last few days.
Ahhhhh- I can't take credit. Dealing with all this shit lately on the forums and in real life... just go back to what I know. Meetings and prayer. Better than a needle in my arm or a bullet in my head.

At least do it until you feel like you are fighting a losing battle where the size of said losing battle is too massive to even comprehend- then hopefully some more people will be willing to do the same for a while before you snap.
This is so true it becomes taxing and very disheartening when you are honestly trying to just look out. Meanwhile alll you here is complaining on how you are driving sources away or there is a great white source in the sky you are protecting. The constant deflections and attempts at breaking ones character. It is always nice as new guys become respected to pull up on some slack.

Last edited:
Tha
Ahhhhh- I can't take credit. Dealing with all this shit lately on the forums and in real life... just go back to what I know. Meetings and prayer. Better than a needle in my arm or a bullet in my head.
Thats how I like to hear how you are dealing with things Brutus. Keep your head my friend and keep trucking.

Wow I think we just had a glitch in the matrix.....
Do we agree the Greek has covered the CoC correctly & completely ?? (not counting the lil' shipping hex ) ~Ogh

IDK am I happy with it ......NO!!!! I wish I would of thought about at first and been a little more vocal out the gate. I am going to defer but in the future do we want to put this type of thing on our members. They need to disclose. I don't like how it went down though but I can live with it and we need to clear up what 3b really is saying for going forward. What is everybody elses thoughts on this handle shit.

Imho....I really don't care what his other handle is...(especially if anyone can get in trouble). As long as things are done right, and things are handled appropriately. Maybe I'm not seeing the forest through the trees but when it comes to anyone defending OR putting down a src....we always have one eye kinda squinting lol! I could be wrong!