New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

Would there be a way to not allow them to receive "conversations/pm's" or post any of their contact until scoc is met?

No, that goes against every objective of a self-regulated uncensored forum. It's not a source board, it's a board that discusses sources ;)

Can we add something about being able to request new pictures at a random interval?

Obviously not every day or even every month but as a spot check of sorts?

There was a point in my life where I could have walked into a community college chem lab and taken the pictures we request from multiple angles no problem

Yes I took college chemistry. If I had know then what I know now....

Yes I took college chemistry. If I had know then what I know now....
Yea, me too, just through the first semester of organic chem. It was one of the subjects I only learned for the tests then flushed from memory with alcohol the night after. I had no idea it would have practical uses later in life - like explaining the effects of alcohol on memory, ha.

Another thing about purity is if we are expecting 80% pure eq well we will be waiting a long time. For eq the threshold should be 65-70% because thats all we are going to get 95% of the time.

I wouldn't mind a source selling low purity/concentration gear, as long as they reported what it was. Hell, they could adjust their prices based on actual testing results. I would pay a premium to know the actual concentration, since I take low doses most of the time and small differences in dose impact how I feel. I bet others would be happy to buy underdosed gear at a discount, as long as they knew about it before they ordered.

Why are raws lower quality now, then many years back?
Money?
Thats a good question. Maybe now that the chinese know we are going to be testing their shit, they will stop with the undercutting and adding in bullshit fillers. Its going to fall back on them and sources will stop buying if they keep doing shady shit like this.

When I was buying raws claiming to be 99%.. Var 99.3% ...
I read that Pharmacies in USA use 80-85% pure, which is all needed, for medical use..

If BTG was using 80% raw, for their Var, then there is no
way in hell, mine was 99.3...

and why does my aunt keep walking back and forth
on the floor, like she is marching in the German Army :-/

I do believe raws are definitely lower quality than say pre Olympics in Beijing. I think that Confucious thought it was a bad idea to be hosting the Olympics and be the country responsible for most of the UG market in AAS world wide. Things slowed down for a time but after the Olympics were over that is when most of the problems began.
I never heard of the shit happening today back in the day. Shit was first class AAA. Not anymore.

Well if we're taking a stroll down memory lane i remember when someone said they had pharma grade shit and they actually had it...from bayer, scherring, whatever. On top of that they were carrying it in their gym bag like a rolling buffet. No going back i suppose.

I still think people supplying should be testing their own crap and that is what we should hold them to. End users testing should be a spot check to call people on their bunk gear, but the suppliers acting like it is a surprise when their product is garbage needs to go away. I didn't know should never be a good excuse for a supplier.

Sponsors