New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

I admire your guys efforts for trying to protect the members here. I still think posting pics of labs is a bad idea, but I get what you're trying to do. Only thing we can do is try..

This is what I wrote in another thread: '
I really think the idea of categorizing src's is the way too go in a sticky:
https://thinksteroids.com/community...a-scammer-list-thread.134356369/#post-1048782

With a properly created sticky, someone can quantify the info and it can be maintained from there. This will be a lot of work in the beginning, but after that its just maintenance, IMHO.'

What is outlined here is more definitive for a guy like myself. For src's it is very transparent, but I am not sure if it is too the point of over-exposure.

Me, I am tired getting burned. When I started juicing there was no internet and very few UGLs. I was lucky to get Upjohn test cyp and searle var and Syntex drol, real finajet and winstrol. This shit nowadays is out of control. We are very, very small minority that use these drugs the way we do. There should be no reason for any of us to have to worry about being stabbed in the back or ripped off in a perfect world. But that is not the case! We should have each others back's. This is a very good first step in doing so.

IM you may very well be right because it is so easy to photo shop. Myself, I know it is important for others, but it probably doesn't prove much. It is nice to think that a lab has the necessary equipment to produce gear that is fit to be used by humans.
I have made gear myself for myself in my kitchen and have never once had a problem, but I don't think others would appreciate that as much as I do :)
Lots of gear produced now with pubic hairs and other foreign substances that shouldn't be there. The reason that happens is because a source says fuck it, time to catch up with orders and doesn't filter the product before it is shipped.

Alright guys here is an update. Let me know what you think.

UPDATE VER. 1.1
**********DO NOT POST LIST UNTIL THESE REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN SATISFIED**********

*****SOURCES WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLY WITH ALL ITEMS*****

(If timeline is not met, source will donate 5 additional products for testing)​

I. Pics and description of brewing process. (Sterility equipment is a must)

A. Pictures MUST include your lab name with the date

B. Pictures will be taken from multiple angles

C. Raw sources and re-sellers that are unable to provide pictures will follow all other items

II. Communication

A. Secure email is required. (Safe-mail will not be permitted. Example of good providers: (Anonymousspeech, Countermail, Securenym)

B. PGP encryption is a MUST

III. Full disclosure

A. Who are your reps?

B. Don’t send any shills. It’s dishonest and we will figure it out

IV. Testing

A. Source will donate at a minimum 5 (10 if item I. is not addressed) products and pay for Mass Spec testing

1. 80% purity for oils is acceptable (if products aren’t to desired purity and dosage, label them as such and adjust cost)

2. Proper dosing will be expected for all orals

3. Contaminants will obviously not be tolerated

B. Random testing and blood work should be compensated accordingly with store credit

V. References

A. Do you source at other boards? If so, where and for how long?

B. Source may be grandfathered if they’ve had YEARS in good standing and are vouched for by respected members. Item IV.b will still apply to these sources.

VI. Sources limited to one thread pushing their product.

VII. If source has a website, it MUST be hosted outside the U.S.

Highly recommended

**Multiple payment options**

Ok I have something I would really like to see added. During raw deal the number one way sources were busted was keyloggers. I believe its extremely important and should be a requirement is a program similar to the program deep freeze. I dont know how enforceable it is but some type of protection against keyloggers should be a requirement imo.

If you're going to ask for pics of the lab, how about pics of the finished labeled product/stock? If so and so is a legit source, he has stock. Not just a few vials.. Just a thought..

IM you may very well be right because it is so easy to photo shop. Myself, I know it is important for others, but it probably doesn't prove much. It is nice to think that a lab has the necessary equipment to produce gear that is fit to be used by humans.
I have made gear myself for myself in my kitchen and have never once had a problem, but I don't think others would appreciate that as much as I do :)
Lots of gear produced now with pubic hairs and other foreign substances that shouldn't be there. The reason that happens is because a source says fuck it, time to catch up with orders and doesn't filter the product before it is shipped.

Bro, I can relate. I used to make tren in my kitchen with the pellets. I know it wasnt the most sterile place, but I did it as safe/sterile as I possibly could. Made a big mess, but I had some kick ass tren when I was done. Every lab is going to have some slip ups, wether it be a foreign particle, god forbid a hair, etc.. One would hope they are doing everything in their power to do things the right way.

To all members,

Myself and a few others have been working on a new SCOC to encompass the necessary requirements to ensure as little scamming as possible. We think these should be member driven requirements. We all enforce this together so all of us should have a say in what goes into it. If you have an idea to improve upon what we have so far, feel free to speak up. Let's not turn this into a pissing contest. We will all benefit from an open discussion but flaming each other will be counterproductive. Any ideas are welcomed.

**********DO NOT POST LIST UNTIL THESE REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN SATISFIED**********

*****SOURCES WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLY WITH ALL ITEMS*****​

1. Pics and description of brewing process. (Sterility equipment is a must)

a. Pictures MUST include your lab name with the date

b. Pictures will be taken from multiple angles

2. Communication.

a. Secure email is required. (Safe-mail will not be permitted)

b. PGP encryption is a MUST

3. Full disclosure.

a. Who are your reps/shills?

b. Do you have any other handles on Meso?

4. Testing

a. Source will donate products and pay for Mass Spec testing

b. Random testing and blood work should be compensated accordingly with store credit

5. References.

a. Do you source at other boards? If so, where and for how long?

b. Source may be grandfathered if they’ve had years in good standing and are vouched for by respected members. Item 4b. Will still apply to these sources.

6. Sources limited to one thread pushing their product.

7. If source has a website, it MUST be hosted outside the U.S.

Highly recommended

1. Multiple payment options
so basicly its the same exact S.O.C as before.

so basicly its the same exact S.O.C as before.

Does it look exactly the same? There are additions and specifics added for clarity of what is expected.

The credit for this should be given to Stomps and all members that contributed.

The only suggestion I have is that the initial post from the UGL should have some component of it that isn't cheap. It should be incredibly costly for a lab to get called out as a scammer, and not just have to post some new pics, make a new forum name, and print off some new labels.

I know this forum is against forcing labs to go in as sponsors in order to post, but maybe there's some other way to marginally hold them accountable to providing a good product?

Also, maybe I missed it, but why is safe-mail not good? All I could find is that they complied with some fed requests for info...

Last edited:
@Colt44 and all guys involved

You guys did an awesome job,thx a lot a huge step in the right direction.
You guys do and did a lot for us it's really appreciated.

The only suggestion I have is that the initial post from the UGL should have some component of it that isn't cheap. It should be incredibly costly for a lab to get called out as a scammer, and not just have to post some new pics, make a new forum name, and print off some new labels.

I know this forum is against forcing labs to go in as sponsors in order to post, but maybe there's some other way to marginally hold them accountable to providing a good product?

Also, maybe I missed it, but why is safe-mail not good? All I could find is that they complied with some fed requests for info...

I forget who it was at the moment, but someone else a while back suggested something like this. I think the idea was that the source puts up a decently sized down-payment fee that a few trusted people have access to in case the source goes scammer, that way burned members can get made whole again and the source has something tangible to lose.

However, like the CoC, this has to be enforced by the community, keeping in mind this isn't a source board so things like the CoC, rules for sources etc) can't be stickied or enforced by the site staff.

Sadly I think a lot of the sources who might be attracted to meso want to do as little as possible and just want make as much $$$ as possible....

There are a few things to keep in mind here. One is that a source doesn't HAVE TO do any of this shit. Millard and meso have no interest in the impedance or promotion of sources- they have the same free reign to do and say whatever the fuck they want just like any other member does. If they decide to ignore the scoc completely they get harassed. Nothing else. They don't get banned, they don't have anything adverse happen to them at all aside from the treatment they recieve from members and comments posted to deter would be customers from non conforming sources.

So- instead of spending time putting up timelines for requirements we can't enforce on the source end, why not decide what our timelines for reactions and repercussions will be? Instead of a bunch of randome people saying "comply with the scoc or fuck off" over and over again how about a timeline and method to our madness? What can we hurt sources with? Outing personal info to people they scam- putting their info in the hands if the people they scam or at least the the threat of doing so has always been effective. Maybe we open a thread about the source and their questionable motives after 24 hours we bump with our concerns that also goes high on google search results for that lab?

Thinl with me here boys- how can we effectively enforce these guidelines? What power do we have over them and how should we concentrate our efforts?