New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

Scorcher what does naps reps and the SCOC have to do with anything. Naps doesn't have to do shit look at the history meso has had with naps. I imagine they come around as little as they have to. I am sorry I can be wrong but I feel some sort of bias here scorcher.

The new SCOC looks pretty slick, and the 24 hour time limit is a really good idea as it keeps someone from stalling while they can find ways around it, but how will we enforce the time limit? If a source doesnt post everything within 24 hours are they forever burnt here at meso? Obviously if a source does comply within 24 hours it shows that they did there homework and they were prepared, but if a source takes a week to fulfill the requirements and then says "look i did everything, order away!", what would the protocol be for meso members regarding that source?

The new SCOC looks pretty slick, and the 24 hour time limit is a really good idea as it keeps someone from stalling while they can find ways around it, but how will we enforce the time limit? If a source doesnt post everything within 24 hours are they forever burnt here at meso? Obviously if a source does comply within 24 hours it shows that they did there homework and they were prepared, but if a source takes a week to fulfill the requirements and then says "look i did everything, order away!", what would the protocol be for meso members regarding that source?
The source should read the scoc before even posting. All of it can be accomplished damn near in the first post.

Scorcher what does naps reps and the SCOC have to do with anything. Naps doesn't have to do shit look at the history meso has had with naps. I imagine they come around as little as they have to. I am sorry I can be wrong but I feel some sort of bias here scorcher.
oh.. this is based on what I have observed n my interaction with them before.
what do u mean by naps rep and the scoc have to do with anything? I thought if they were to source here, they have to comply with the scoc? did I missed anything?

The only rule in the SCOC that applies to naps is 4b. Naps has done this and I believe they have done 4a. Talking about naps is a waste of time they are here and have been long before me and you. Hey make this clear I do not endorse or would ever use naps but as far as the SCOC is concerned they are grandfathered so rule 4b scorcher. I can see for miles and miles damn mental slip. I break into song every once in a while.

The ideas are great you've offered volt. But the offering of the mass spec in my opinion needs to be done more discretely and spontaneously. I am not sure if such will ever been perfected to an extent until an external source provides that pressure. Anything a source says about they're own product is always taken with a grain of salt.

You are absolutely right dper to easy right now to tilt the results to their favor. Some feel the source should pay for it but mainly we are going to have to rely on us paying out of our own pocket to keep them on our toes. We now have several members who know the importance and are doing their own random testing. The more we can get as far as members testing the stronger we are at keeping these guys in check. Labmax is just the start that thread over there is catching on we are getting smarter and I am hearing more and more guys sending off samples to get MS. After that mfl prop and contraception shit guys are wising up. This game is no place for cheap skates. Btw Colt wrote the SCOC that guy spends a lot of time trying to keep this place clean.

Also fellas I appreciate your inputs here and achieving ways to promote better sources for the comunity but how can we make this rough draft better because it remains an idea. For instance, photos could be acquired from anywhere that'll meet the the original demands. The question rather could lay in how can we continuously pressure the source to meet the demands and assuring they are credible. Maybe repetitive photos?

Instead of it becoming a one time entry requirement how about making a constant code of conduct with multiple showcasing a throughout the venture of the source here.

You are absolutely right dper to easy right now to tilt the results to their favor. Some feel the source should pay for it but mainly we are going to have to rely on us paying out of our own pocket to keep them on our toes. We now have several members who know the importance and are doing their own random testing. The more we can get as far as members testing the stronger we are at keeping these guys in check. Labmax is just the start that thread over there is catching on we are getting smarter and I am hearing more and more guys sending off samples to get MS. After that mfl prop and contraception shit guys are wising up. This game is no place for cheap skates. Btw Colt wrote the SCOC that guy spends a lot of time trying to keep this place clean.

Trust me man I have a lot of respect for guys like pump, volt and Paul. I think they are always going out if they're way to improve this place.

Dper you always get my respect you haven given me personally sound advice on more than one occasion.

You have any thoughts fire away.

Honestly my idea would never be green lighted because I know this place is not meant to be operated in the following fashion. But a simple fix would be for a source to pay a fee to publicly advertise they're offering here. And the fee simply goes into forum maintenance fees and to an established "syndicate" group that will provide these random testings.

Honestly my idea would never be green lighted because I know this place is not meant to be operated in the following fashion. But a simple fix would be for a source to pay a fee to publicly advertise they're offering here. And the fee simply goes into forum maintenance fees and to an established "syndicate" group that will provide these random testings.

We have kicked around an idea somewhat similar. Having the source "donate" to a group that would perform testing on a random basis. The problem is the legal repercussions. If we are taking money from a source for a service, we are now implicated in that sources business. It provides for unnecessary risk for the members here. There's already enough risk surrounding this business. No need to add to it IMO.

Scorcher why so upset brother? Can we have any sources here that have human grade available? Naps for the most part sells gear provided buy many labs. As I mentioned earlier there is a difference.
I think bros are getting hung up on the details of things. Show me one thing that we ask of a ugl that is unreasonable. And if any ugl's are reading this I would be interested in your opinion as well.
I think that the only light seen between your position and mine is the nature of the source itself. Naps has given away many thousands of dollars to this board to build a rep here. Show me one other established internet source that has done the same?
I have no vested interest in naps. Never have and I never well. I just want a supplier here who offers something other than ugl gear. Pm if you would like to speak privately?

Last edited:
depr much respect bro, but no money should change hands between sources and members of this board period.
I can't back that for very obvious reasons.

Last edited:
scorcher reps getting pissed about legitimate issues that come up can hit the road.

Colt if there is a re seller that works with us as naps has that is good in my book. To the best of my knowledge there is another. Have we seen the same level of cooperation from that source? Credit where credit is due bro.

Scorcher why so upset brother? Can we have any sources here that have human grade available? Naps for the most part sells gear provided buy many labs. As I mentioned earlier there is a difference.
I think bros are getting hung up on the details of things. Show me one thing that we ask of a ugl that is unreasonable. And if any ugl's are reading this I would be interested in your opinion as well.
I think that the only light seen between your position and mine is the nature of the source itself. Naps has given away many thousands of dollars to this board to build a rep here. Show me one other established internet source that has done the same?
I have no vested interest in naps. Never have and I never well. I just want a supplier here who offers something other than ugl gear. Pm if you would like to speak privately?
Ha BP bro, I'm not upset... just giving my thoughts. I respect the board decisions, but I held my own opinions..

Well,
I just fell in love with this board! I was liking it but NOW, I LOVE IT!

Nice start all involved. Fuck yes!

scorcher that is what this is all about brother. We are speaking our minds. No offence taken here.

Just frowned upon, if you are going to be a source you can pony up 60 bucks a year for a paid secure e-mail. Another layer of easily attainable requirements slows down the thieves.

Securenym
Countermail
Anonymousspeech

There are several that do the job for around 60 bucks a year.

If sources would start using PGP, it would force the rest of us to do the same thing. Those emails are fine, but they dont always interact with each other. I find the best way to communicate with anyone, is to use the same email provider they use.